PDA

View Full Version : what ya think?

WLL
11-15-2007, 03:01 PM
nice zinger $4,500 firm. comments:welcome: please.(good or bad)im having trouble posting pic's but ther in the seller fourm. check em out. post your thoughts

steven 250sx
11-15-2007, 03:21 PM
asking to much but really nice bike

ATC-Eric
11-15-2007, 06:32 PM
My thoughts are, it is a really nice low hour bike.

When it comes down to it, others around here, and myself watch trikes on ebay all day long. The only bikes that bring the sort of coin your asking is if their MINT MINT MINT!!!!

Your bike is nice, but it is custom. Custom bikes dont bring as much as original machines.

If I were you, and wanted to make some serious coin, I would take it back to a complete stock form.

From what I see thats not original:

-Rear shock,
-sproket hub, and rotor hub
-tires
-bars
well, and a couple other small things.

I think you would be standing around, like previously stated $2500 in its current condition.

If you dont agree, throw that bad boy up on ebay, and see what its got.

Oh and welcome to 3WW. Do you have any other trikes, or are you out as soon as this one moves?

chris200x
11-16-2007, 12:58 AM
posts deleted??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.moshman
Only post here if you have a legit offer to make him.

Any other comments will be dealt with swiftly.

IF you would like to comment on his machine, Do it in his other thread.Follow this link!
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=75805

When he stated in his second post he was "still learning the ropes" I thought he was not sure on the value or what to ask for his machine. I didn't mean to offend I was only trying to help. I was polite in my reply so no harm,, no foul.

Good luck!

DeePa
11-16-2007, 01:00 AM
yeah...we posted before he added the second thread....but its cool.

mike

Mrs.Mosh
11-16-2007, 11:36 AM
posts deleted??

When he stated in his second post he was "still learning the ropes" I thought he was not sure on the value or what to ask for his machine. I didn't mean to offend I was only trying to help. I was polite in my reply so no harm,, no foul.

Good luck!

Yes, they were deleted because it was a For Sale thread.
I think the "still learning the ropes" comment, was him adding the pictures. The seller also stated this:

.if ya dont like it or cant afford it than dont post a comment. this is a sales thread and not a thread for your comments. thanx feel free to post your comments in another forum.

Nothing was deleted until after this comment. No where in his for sale thread did he ask for comments. He did however, ask for them here.

Chris, your comment was polite, as were some of the others. Just the wrong place is all.

rally4x4racer
11-16-2007, 11:45 AM
I never figured out what this thread was about in the first place, now you guys have confused me even worse .......

whats the seller forum? classified? I looked there but did not see this.