PDA

View Full Version : Drinking and riding.......Who knew lol

DOG987
11-08-2007, 09:55 PM
I just moved to Kentucky and i got a little tipsy lol 12 pack,and i decided to go rock climbing
lol you all know where this is going to go. I just decided to go the toughest way up the mountain
and it was all rocks i made it up half way probebly 140 ft then it happend. she came back on me lol first thing i did after i hit the ground was throw my legs and hands out to catch the trike as it came down on me, lol but i got lucky a small tree caught the trike by the handlebars and stopped her on her rear end So i got up and free'd her. I looked up and then down and then decided there was no safe way off, so i gave her a gentile shove down hill, lol i know thats trike abuse but i had no other option so i watched her roll down hill she did good on her own when she hit the bottom she flipped on her side. I made my way down to her and flipped her upright and started her up and took off, it was one of those times you learn not what to do lol. Anyway i decided to post this just for the hell of it lol i did get lucky though if any one else has a drunken story feel free to post it. I know every one that drinks and has a trike will ride while intoxicated lol (RWI) well i'm finishing a 12 pack so i think i'll go suit up and go riding its like 25 degrees here but i'm prepared lol. oh yeah and i do where a helmet when i ride so youse guys thinkin about telling me i should where a hemet save your breath lol

ovhonda1
11-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Where in KY?

Yamada
11-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Sorry to say that, but the only thing I think after read your story is: Idiot

DOG987
11-08-2007, 10:03 PM
hey ya mada i cant help it but i do do stupid *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* when drunk lol,
and ovhonda1 Carrie ky

chris200x
11-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Not sure which is worse...

Drunk and riding...

or drunk and posting on the forums... :lol:

Your gonna end up being a statistic my friend.

DOG987
11-08-2007, 10:06 PM
TRUE..lol no difference really

ATC-Eric
11-08-2007, 10:08 PM
I have a little drunken adventure of my own in mind, involed a couple other persons, some of you know about it! ;)

and yes it involved trikes.

One last note, its probably not that good an idea to brag about finishing a 12 pack and suiting up around here.

You gonna be another statistic.

DOG987
11-08-2007, 10:12 PM
LOL! thats what i'm talking about. any way i'm goin riding i feel lonley though i'm the only one with a trike around here but the awsome thing is i can make it through more *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* than the big 4x4 quads can lol

DOG987
11-08-2007, 10:15 PM
Well odds are if i ride a trike i will be another statistic but i am carfull even when i'm drunk cause i know that i can kill myself very easy on a trike. but i'm a dihard triker and if i die on a trike i'll die happy lol

seddon
11-08-2007, 10:27 PM
dog987 u r so right i would die happy to if that happened to me :beer

Howdy
11-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Well odds are if i ride a trike i will be another statistic but i am carfull even when i'm drunk cause i know that i can kill myself very easy on a trike. but i'm a dihard triker and if i die on a trike i'll die happy lol
You may die Happy, But you will still be DEAD!!! Drinking and riding does not help the sport at all. In fact we are having a hard time keeping the riding spots we have open. Then people that drink and ride come along and sooner or later someone gets hurt. The accidents are BAD for the sport, and when they happen and a Trike is involved it only works to get more riding area's to NOT allow trikes. Then to make a posting and brag about it on a Public forum shows you TRUELY DO NOT CARE about having legal riding areas.

FYI, a little common sence goes a LONG way.
Howdy

pete250r
11-08-2007, 10:34 PM
i would be happy too but pissed of when the triz and my self get all *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* up because for some reason this happens all the time i am out of work because of the last. this no triz but 85 xr600r vs baby dear

rally4x4racer
11-08-2007, 10:39 PM
:lol:

FYI, a little common sence goes a LONG way. :lol:

that was as funny as the initial post.

84honda200s
11-08-2007, 10:44 PM
dude thats not cool in anyway at all. ive never drank then take a ride. its dumb and pointless. if you can barley walk or stand what in the hell makes you think you can ride a atv or even a trike ? its not a smart thing to do at all. i cant believe you do that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and start bragging about it like you should win some kinda prize. do us trikers a favor and sell it before you kill a trike. someone else will use it the way they are supposed to be used.

yea drinking and riding is real cool. NOT !!!!!!!!! GROW THE HELL UP AND DONT KILL OUR SPORT BY DRINKING AND RIDING!!!!!

sorry for the rant but it dum asses like you that make the rest of us look bad.

pete250r
11-08-2007, 10:52 PM
good advise -don't drink and ride

Howdy
11-08-2007, 10:56 PM
:lol: :lol:

that was as funny as the initial post.

I never claimed to be a perfect speller, but at least I try. After reading it again I see I spelled sense wrong. Oh, well at least I tried.
Howdy

84honda200s
11-08-2007, 10:58 PM
I never claimed to be a perfect speller, but at least I try. After reading it again I see I spelled sense wrong. Oh, well at least I tried.
Howdy

howdy man your twice the speller as me. look at the nickname under my user name.

Billy Golightly
11-08-2007, 11:08 PM
I just moved to Kentucky and i got a little tipsy lol 12 pack,and i decided to go rock climbing
lol you all know where this is going to go. I just decided to go the toughest way up the mountain
and it was all rocks i made it up half way probebly 140 ft then it happend. she came back on me lol first thing i did after i hit the ground was throw my legs and hands out to catch the trike as it came down on me, lol but i got lucky a small tree caught the trike by the handlebars and stopped her on her rear end So i got up and free'd her. I looked up and then down and then decided there was no safe way off, so i gave her a gentile shove down hill, lol i know thats trike abuse but i had no other option so i watched her roll down hill she did good on her own when she hit the bottom she flipped on her side. I made my way down to her and flipped her upright and started her up and took off, it was one of those times you learn not what to do lol. Anyway i decided to post this just for the hell of it lol i did get lucky though if any one else has a drunken story feel free to post it. I know every one that drinks and has a trike will ride while intoxicated lol (RWI) well i'm finishing a 12 pack so i think i'll go suit up and go riding its like 25 degrees here but i'm prepared lol. oh yeah and i do where a helmet when i ride so youse guys thinkin about telling me i should where a hemet save your breath lol

Way to make other good, safe, conscious riders look like worthless beered up rednecks.