PDA

View Full Version : atc 90 help

gaukel350x
10-16-2007, 01:30 PM
I have a 1976 atc 90 and when I bought it I never noticed it had a mikuni carb on it with a sudco intake. It also has a weird under chassis exhaust on it, like a drag racing pipe. Why would someone put a mikuni carb on it. Cause it dosent work to well and I have to put my hand slightly over the carb throat to get it into 2nd gear cause it just boggs down. Does anyone have a stock atc 90 carb for sale? And exhaust?

Vealmonkey
10-16-2007, 10:38 PM
The engine probably has a cam in it, unless someone swapped engines awhile ago and just put the carb and intake back on. Are you selling the carb and intake???

gaukel350x
10-17-2007, 01:40 AM
I may sell that stuff once I get a stock carb and intake

Vealmonkey
10-17-2007, 06:36 AM
I probably have a stock intake manifold here if you need it. As far as a carb, just find yourself and nice mikuni, pretty much the same size if not slightly larger than the stocker. A cheap trick for a little more performance with the honda 90s, was to put a honda 110 intake and carb on it. I don't have a decent stock carb around or I would be happy to send it and the intake, I just have some old junk parts carbs that I rob bits and pieces off of.