PDA

View Full Version : Klt110 Bog! (Please help)

Derek
10-15-2007, 08:26 PM
My New klt110 has a bad bog I tried it with no air filter with the filter and with the airbox cover off. I also played with the air to fuel mixture and the idle still nothing. It bogs real bad in 1st then real bad in 2nd until the engine is reved out. 3rd is bad too. 4th is just like 1st. Any Sugestions would be Great? Thanks

SYKO
10-15-2007, 08:46 PM
sound like you could have a clogged pilot jet but also a fouled plug, more common on a 2 stroke but it happens to the 4 stoke cousins, first try a fresh plug, and even if its a brand new plug it coul dget fouled possibly, it happens try a new plug and report back

Chevy200s
10-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Most likely what syko already said but another thing to check is to see if someone might have added a fuel filter at one point, could be clogged. What your describing sounds exactly like what I had happening with my KLT 110, turned out the inline fuel filter was clogged up, took care of that and now it runs great. Not sure if they came with that filter as I havent seen many trikes that have them but either way, its something else to try. Good luck!

Derek
10-15-2007, 09:56 PM
thanks guys!