PDA

View Full Version : KLT prairie fenders.

team-red-rider
10-09-2007, 04:32 PM
ive talked to Don at DC plastics he said he could make fenders for my KLT. im gonna order 2 sets prolly. anyone else interested? theres no minimum or maximum order. the front fender/top cover is going to run about 60 for the set and the rears about 100 if his machine is big enough to handle them.
he has Red,Kawasaki Green,Yellow,White,Black and a couple other colors. post here if you are interested!

neo19672000
10-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Are they requiring a set up fee for these new molds?

team-red-rider
10-09-2007, 06:38 PM
nope!.....................

SYKO
10-09-2007, 07:44 PM
honestly this may be nice and all, but how many people here actually have a klt 250 that they want to restore? inundating this company with verious parts for machines that they will hardly sell isnt a good idea. we need to concentrate on products that EVERYONE will buy first, I.E number plates, tank covers, universal products and products for machines that there are 20000 of and not 2. Not nocking your resotration stephen, but come on, I wouldnt bother them unless at least 10 other people wanted fenders, I want short track tank shrouds but dont think I would get 10 people on board for it

team-red-rider
10-09-2007, 07:55 PM
well i told him there were only a few around and was still interested in helping me when i told them how hard parts are to find and stuff

chris200x
10-09-2007, 08:02 PM
honestly this may be nice and all, but how many people here actually have a klt 250 that they want to restore? inundating this company with verious parts for machines that they will hardly sell isnt a good idea. we need to concentrate on products that EVERYONE will buy first, I.E number plates, tank covers, universal products and products for machines that there are 20000 of and not 2. Not nocking your resotration stephen, but come on, I wouldnt bother them unless at least 10 other people wanted fenders, I want short track tank shrouds but dont think I would get 10 people on board for it

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one syko. With all our requests that poor dude probably has enough work now to last him till his grandkids are grown. :D

If he's cool with it thats fine... but if its only a few sets.. I dont think its worth his time. good luck!

team-red-rider
10-09-2007, 08:11 PM
actually i asked him if he had alot of requests for 3wheeler parts he said he actually hasnt had very many calls at all

SYKO
10-09-2007, 08:37 PM
thats becouse were not going to bang down his doors and blast him with requests for parts, you would become a suicide bomber if they said you could have klt fenders for the deal.