PDA

View Full Version : No i dont dislike Americans.

Aussieduner
10-04-2007, 04:56 AM
I made a recent comment on a post that may have ruffled a few feathers,it was a dig at Americans and how they do things well im here to say that i do like Americans hell some of my best friends are from the US and ive spent a small fortune over the years travelling to the USA , my home is filled with Americana and even toyed with the idea of moving to Southern California no less so if i did offend anyone with the comment im very sorry it was not called for.

Huffa
10-04-2007, 05:14 AM
I made a recent comment on a post that may have ruffled a few feathers,it was a dig at Americans and how they do things well im here to say that i do like Americans hell some of my best friends are from the US and ive spent a small fortune over the years travelling to the USA , my home is filled with Americana and even toyed with the idea of moving to Southern California no less so if i did offend anyone with the comment im very sorry it was not called for.

Would you please open your PM's up for me?

sandpuppi101
10-04-2007, 06:30 AM
You did'nt offend me Tony,not at all..We've had some good time's together and I take no personal offence at all.Up here in Michigan we ,just go with the flow,and sometime's thing's can get heated..Your still at the top of my book ,and I'll speak the same for my Bro.joedirt..Cheer's;)

SYKO
10-04-2007, 08:38 AM
im not offened either why just the other day I held a linchin in my front yard!! lol, sorry i just cant help myself.. no reallly im not offended I just make lite of any situation.

Twilight
10-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Tony, i've been riding with you more than once, and your awesome in my opinion.

But im from Australia, lol

ProCarbine2k1
10-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Cant say I wouldnt be pissed off if I were in your shoes either. Thanks for seeing this one out...
BTW I need 86 200x scoops as soon as you can get them. I know I talked to you about the white ones you had on ebay, and I need them!! Thanks buddy!!!

Billy Golightly
10-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Would you please open your PM's up for me?

Lets not start this again, the other thread is locked for a reason.