PDA

View Full Version : bored on a sunday...

scooterroo
09-16-2007, 09:00 PM
so i decided to spray some old t3 plastics i had laying around white to see what look it would give. hmmm, not bad but i screwed the flames up something terrible...lol.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/scooterroo/DSCF2479.jpg

storm_impulse
09-16-2007, 09:06 PM
that looks kool, now just paint some flames on the botom of the fender and make em stretch towards the rear, or fade them into the white.

ccdhowell
09-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself, flames look real good and make the bike faster too.

BigGreenMachine
09-16-2007, 11:04 PM
That looks so very sweet! Time to shave the seat down Scott!

The white fenders look great with the white frame, vert sano.

JohnBeton
09-17-2007, 04:55 AM
Very nice Paintjob !
What paint did you use ? I'm thinking of painting fenders to, but need some paint that is flexible and doesn't come of on the first ride through the dirt.

digity x
09-17-2007, 06:41 AM
hahahahhhhaa flamer the back fenders i let you use are not that bad looking after all,hahahahhhahhhhaa flamer''one trip to the pit and the paint will come right off''

scooterroo
09-17-2007, 07:03 AM
pactra paint for rc cars...figure the paint was for lexan anyways, lexan is plastic and super flexable, so it should hold up ok on these not so flexable junk maier rear fenders. and dont worry dig, my t3 wont be flipping down any hills :lol: hopefully and they arent anything special , probably wont even see any ride time, as a matter of fact the bikes got the green plastic back on it already. :Bounce new kx flywheel and stator on its way, gasket set coming, just need to send my kx cylinder out to get sleeved and matched up with a piston. gonna be ordering up the new carb and v force reeds next, things is pretty close to done. just a few other minor details here and there :naughty: :lol: