PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear from Aussieduner lately ?

Huffa
09-16-2007, 08:50 PM
I sent him a PM about a week ago and have not heard from him.

He has had my rare 84 R air scoops that mount on forks for over a 1/2 year now and I really don't care if he lost interest in making new ones up to sell, :cry: I just want mine back.

chris200x
09-16-2007, 08:56 PM
I dont' think he's been on the forums in a while. (about 3 weeks or so) I sent him a pm about me needing a black numberplate.. never heard back from him. I sure hope all is OK with our friend from down under.

Huffa
09-16-2007, 08:59 PM
I dont' think he's been on the forums in a while. (about 3 weeks or so) I sent him a pm about me needing a black numberplate.. never heard back from him. I sure hope all is OK with our friend from down under.

Yea me too.

Anyone else on here from aussie land Chris ?

Twilight
09-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Does aussieduner have an Odyssey/Pilot? If so he is on my site. I could give him a e-mail or PM.

team-red-rider
09-16-2007, 09:17 PM
yeh he does..and DANG i want a set of them wen they r done

SYKO
09-16-2007, 09:22 PM
yea Im in for those 2 if they ever get done!!

storm_impulse
09-16-2007, 09:32 PM
will those fit a 200x? if so i want a set 2!

SYKO
09-16-2007, 09:36 PM
air cooled R's but im sure they would go on a x with no problem

Huffa
09-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Does aussieduner have an Odyssey/Pilot? If so he is on my site. I could give him a e-mail or PM.

FOR SURE!!! Ask him what's up ? I'm not upset at all with him, just simply want them back.

chris200x
09-16-2007, 09:40 PM
air cooled R's but im sure they would go on a x with no problem

I dont think anyone's figured out what exactly those shrouds do. I think me and mr huffa came to an agreement that they compliment the hondaline fairing.. to force more air onto the cylinder or into the two vents on the frame. either way they are oldschool and very cool.

those are the only set I have ever seen thats for sure.

team-red-rider
09-16-2007, 09:45 PM
they are for getting more air into the airbox via the two holes in the top of the frame. its like having no airbox lid im gussing?

deathman53
09-16-2007, 09:45 PM
I have been trying to get a hold of him about black short track shrouds also.

Huffa
09-16-2007, 09:46 PM
I dont think anyone's figured out what exactly those shrouds do. I think me and mr huffa came to an agreement that they compliment the hondaline fairing.. to force more air onto the cylinder or into the two vents on the frame. either way they are oldschool and very cool.

those are the only set I have ever seen thats for sure.

Well they WERE very cool :rolleyes: :lol:

I am starting to get a bit nervous now though.

Maybe if enough guys say they want them, he'll get in gear make them.

"Build it and they will come"

Dammit!
09-16-2007, 11:17 PM
I wouldn't be nervous at all. Tony is a good guy. You'll definitely get them back.

BigGreenMachine
09-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Yes, I gave him my number plate and got it back in perfect shape. Good guy, no worries.

Twilight
09-17-2007, 12:18 AM
I gave Tony an e-mail, hopefully he will get back to me ASAP =)

No worries man, good guy.

gottahaveaUS90
09-17-2007, 07:24 AM
Im pretty sure he is interstate and not at home for some reason - don't panic - he will contact you soon!

250rJAMIE
09-17-2007, 08:07 AM
aussieduner is in victoria at the moment.....

greenhuman
09-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Aussieduner has just come back from interstate after having undergone a sex change operation. He/she would now like to be known as Clare aka Ausieduness.

BigGreenMachine
09-17-2007, 11:10 AM
Hope this doesn't affect her (?) work ethic..

lol cheers.

Loosecannon
09-17-2007, 11:53 PM
Hi John,

Tony said that you recommended the place....Is that ture??

Anyway, I wonder if he took Dave.... he (it) carries on like it/he has a set of cornbeef curtains!!

Regards
Luke

dizasterzrfun69
09-18-2007, 12:08 AM
Aussieduner has just come back from interstate after having undergone a sex change operation. He/she would now like to be known as Clare aka Ausieduness.

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats too much

Huffa
09-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Anyone hear from him yet?

Been 3 weeks since I PM'd him and a month since he's been on here.

Twilight
09-27-2007, 09:30 PM
'Posted on the Pilot-Odyssey site yesterday

Huffa
09-27-2007, 10:44 PM
'Posted on the Pilot-Odyssey site yesterday

So he didn't return your email ?

honda250sx
09-27-2007, 10:59 PM
I sure would like to purchase some goodies from aussie. Hope he's okay and resurfaces soon.......

chris200x
09-27-2007, 11:05 PM
I sure would like to purchase some goodies from aussie. Hope he's okay and resurfaces soon.......

I think we scared him off with all the requests for repo parts. :D I really need a Z airbox cover and #plate. :)

Can someone from the pilot board PM him this link? :naughty:

Huffa
09-27-2007, 11:17 PM
I think we scared him off with all the requests for repo parts. :D I really need a Z airbox cover and #plate. :)

Can someone from the pilot board PM him this link? :naughty:

Great idea!

In case he does see it ......... Aussi.......... PLEASE SEND ME MY R AIR DUCTS BACK TO ME !! THANK YOU !!!

greenhuman
09-28-2007, 02:59 AM
He should have had his stitches out by now. He still makes an ugly woman. Maybe with more make up.......

Dirtcrasher
09-28-2007, 06:33 PM
Can you say NIP TUCK??

Twilight
09-28-2007, 09:42 PM
PM sent to aussieduner. if that doesnt work i will e-mail him again

Bryan Raffa
09-29-2007, 07:41 AM

thought it was a Addadicktome ,,He Had :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huffa
10-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Anyone have is phone # ? I'm serious, 6-7 months is long enough, I should not have to hunt him down like this.

kxt250r
10-01-2007, 08:12 PM
i saw him the other day. he sold all his trikes and spares. he kept the pilot tho.

JasonB
10-01-2007, 08:13 PM
I will buy a set! seriously make them and sell me atleast one set.

chris200x
10-01-2007, 08:16 PM
How bout you jion the pilit forms with a username something like well,, lets seee,, AussueHunter! LMAO!!!

I agree with you bud thats a heck of a long time to wait and not even hear anything.

I hope all is ok with him down there.

SYKO
10-01-2007, 08:45 PM
i saw him the other day. he sold all his trikes and spares. he kept the pilot tho.

sold all his trikes? dude WTF?!

200x newby
10-01-2007, 08:49 PM

got tell him huffas needs his parts back

Huffa
10-01-2007, 09:12 PM

Freek, can you PLEASE PLEASE get the scoops and I WILL send you the $$ to ship them back to me !!!

I'll even give you extra for your time !!

Huffa
10-01-2007, 09:15 PM
How bout you jion the pilit forms with a username something like well,, lets seee,, AussueHunter! LMAO!!!

I agree with you bud thats a heck of a long time to wait and not even hear anything.

I'm even exacurating on the months, it's more like 10 !!!

Yea, he alright, having a blast on his pilots :rolleyes:

Twilight
10-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Odyssey's and Pilot's rock.

He never answered my threads or e-mails or the PM.. =\

storm_impulse
10-01-2007, 09:25 PM
u used to have a fl350 odyssey. huffa good luck getting them back half a world away.:(

Huffa
10-01-2007, 09:44 PM
u used to have a fl350 odyssey. huffa good luck getting them back half a world away.:(

Just so happens in March of 08 my wife and I are flying over there to vist some freinds, we met them in USA, they were bicycle racers that raced with her brother, for sure I'll pay Aussie a "freindly" vist if I don't get them back.

I took Chris200X advice and joined the Pilot-Oddessy site, getting ready to :twisted: BLAST :twisted: him with my thoughts, I could care less whether I get kick off of there.

82300R
10-01-2007, 09:46 PM
maybe he hooked up with jared towne. :) a.k.a. the wonderfull mr. "LOTS OF NOTHING":pics: :pics: :pics:

Huffa
10-01-2007, 09:46 PM

DANG, I forgot, I really wanted to use that name Chris, that would have been hilarious !!! :beer :beer

ATC-Eric
10-01-2007, 09:50 PM

:eek: That would be messed up!!!!!!!

Hope its not true.

Good luck in the hunt Huffa.

Bryan Raffa
10-01-2007, 09:55 PM
DANG, I forgot, I really wanted to use that name Chris, that would have been hilarious !!! :beer :beer

use chris's name:lol:

chris200x
10-01-2007, 10:01 PM
He probibly did.. Huffa tell him a need some airbox covers and #plate. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Huffa
10-01-2007, 10:17 PM
He probibly did.. Huffa tell him a need some airbox covers and #plate. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

When do you need them, by 09 ?

You guys join too and come on my post !!

burnoutboy
10-01-2007, 10:25 PM
hes a good guy. do you think hes going to ruin his good business reputation over a pair of old air scoops?? i highly doubt it.

kxt250r
10-02-2007, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=ATC-Eric;536741]:eek: That would be messed up!!!!!!!

Hope its not true.

its true, he sold the trikes right after the sex change..

ATC-Eric
10-02-2007, 12:03 AM
[QUOTE=ATC-Eric;536741]:eek: That would be messed up!!!!!!!

Hope its not true.

its true, he sold the trikes right after the sex change..

You SOB!!!! :lol: That was good!

Im still confused :wondering

SYKO
10-02-2007, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE=freek250r;536826

its true, he sold the trikes right after the sex change..[/QUOTE]

dude...this shyt is out of hand now....:wondering

Twilight
10-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Try on www.pilot-odyssey.com thats where I see him

Huffa
10-02-2007, 06:16 AM
Try on www.pilot-odyssey.com thats where I see him

Freek lives up the road from him, he's going to check into them for me, THANKS FREEK !!!!

I won't post on other site unless he gives freak a hard time about shipping them back.

tecat-z
10-02-2007, 03:02 PM
All i know is a so called "good guy" would have at the very least let Huffa know where his stuff is! Complete B.S. and theres NO excuse for that. He has made lots of empty promises to people it seems around here. I know some of you here love the guy and think he's the greatest. Whatever! I don't know this person, but all of this talk of sex changes at s*** makes me really think he's someone i would'nt deal with. Oh, and wasn't he stopped from entering the U.S. back in June for some sort of 'undisclosed matters'? These are just my humble thoughts on this matter for whatever it's worth. And Huffa, hope you get your stuff back. It would be the least he could do for you. Otherwise a a little 'visit' may me your only way.

super90
10-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Did he seriously get a sex change? I though that was just a joke or something. But yeah Ill probably get some of his shrouds in 2070, just in time for the next generation of trikes.

motorola79
10-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Say NO to violence :(
How can you talk like that about someone you dont know? And all that change of sex thing was a joke, aussiduner has nothing to do.

I DONT KNOW THE GUY but please calm down, what if something REALLY happened.... only for the pics of the stuff he has, he doesnt seems the kind of person who need to keep 3 or 4 parts from another person

storm_impulse
10-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Say NO to violence :(
How can you talk like that about someone you dont know? And all that change of sex thing was a joke, aussiduner has nothing to do.

I DONT KNOW THE GUY but please calm down, what if something REALLY happened.... only for the pics of the stuff he has, he doesnt seems the kind of person who need to keep 3 or 4 parts from another person

dude how can u say that? this dude has been waiting his ass off for these parts that he sent to the guy hoping to get more made. huffa is losing out 2 ways, ONE he has not gotten his fenders back, TWO he paid to have them shipped half way around the world. from what it sounds like these parts are rare. the guy might not seem like someone to do something like this but u dont know what people are capeable of. a responce from the guy would be better than nothing at all. jeez

stoney420
10-02-2007, 06:02 PM
he is around, read this post.. http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=73827 ..maybe this guy can get ahold of em for you

Huffa
10-02-2007, 06:02 PM
dude how can u say that? this dude has been waiting his ass off for these parts that he sent to the guy hoping to get more made. huffa is losing out 2 ways, ONE he has not gotten his fenders back, TWO he paid to have them shipped half way around the world. from what it sounds like these parts are rare. the guy might not seem like someone to do something like this but u dont know what people are capeable of. a responce from the guy would be better than nothing at all. jeez

Not only am I losing out but to all members that wanted them too, so he is not just dicking me !

Calm down motorola79 says.......I remained calm for 9 freakin months dude , didn't email him till June and he said he would bring them to trike fest and of course that never happened and this is the 1st I am inquiring about them SINCE then and you have the nerve to say calm down.

.......and what do mean "what is something really happened" ? We all know he's out having a grand of a time with his new Honda pilot hobby while my parts propably are sitting in the garage with a 1/2" of Aussi dust on them !

If he would email me tomorrow and say the parts will be sent ASAP, that's all I'm asking JUST FOR THEM BACK.

Huffa
10-02-2007, 06:13 PM
he is around, read this post.. http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=73827 ..maybe this guy can get ahold of em for you

Thanks stony, but freak250R, which lives near by, is going to ask him for them in the next few days.

Appreciate the link for sure !

250rulzes
10-02-2007, 08:57 PM
I have sent him cut plastic sheets from Maier. Lots of $ worth. I'm not worried in the slightest?

Aussieduner
10-03-2007, 04:59 AM
Well this is why i dont make 3 wheeler parts anymore,i had *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* put on me over broken parts and emailed that "DC PLastics" was taking over 3 wheeler stuff etc etc well good for them they can go right ahead and make all the parts you need,im done with it the nasty snide comments & abusive emails,anyone who had doner parts here my wife posted them back to the respective owners and they have either been recieved or are not far off delivery.
Why dont you get a lynch mob together and string me up from the nearest tree,thats how you do in the good ole USA isnt it ? pathetic !

Huffa
10-03-2007, 05:38 AM
Well this is why i dont make 3 wheeler parts anymore,i had *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* put on me over broken parts and emailed that "DC PLastics" was taking over 3 wheeler stuff etc etc well good for them they can go right ahead and make all the parts you need,im done with it the nasty snide comments & abusive emails,anyone who had doner parts here my wife posted them back to the respective owners and they have either been recieved or are not far off delivery.
Why dont you get a lynch mob together and string me up from the nearest tree,thats how you do in the good ole USA isnt it ? pathetic !

Snide comments .....what did you expect after 9 months with no communication "He's a great guy " ????????????

Unbelievable ........no apologies what so ever to me, I'm not going to waste my time defending myself either, you read it all already.

Your a real Jeckle/Hyde type of dude.

I'm man enough though to say Thank You for sending them back !

Billy Golightly
10-03-2007, 07:50 AM
All I can say is, everything I have ever done with Tony has went very smooth. I'm not picking sides in this but it does seem odd to me how so many people so quick jumped onto the bandwagon on things they know nothing about. The type of work that has to be done with the molds does not happen overnight, is 9 months really that excessive for a one man operation to make a mold and tweak on it till perfection? Not to mention if a person is not on the computer everyday it can be difficult to reach them that way, which when things like this arise is why I almost always first recommend writing an actual LETTER and mailing it to the persons address. Its to bad things turned out the way they did, I think everyone here has at one point benefitted from Tony's time and effort with the plastics.

honda250sx
10-03-2007, 07:55 AM
They only way to get Z shrouds and airbox covers is now gone. Does it really have to be this way Tony? I was really looking forward to doing business with you. Sorry to see you go thats for sure. Please let us know if you have a change of heart. I have seen your work and it is top notch.

Aussieduner
10-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Snide comments .....what did you expect after 9 months with no communication "He's a great guy " ????????????

Unbelievable ........no apologies what so ever to me, I'm not going to waste my time defending myself either, you read it all already.

Your a real Jeckle/Hyde type of dude.

I'm man enough though to say Thank You for sending them back !

I havent had any snide emails from you Gary,well not that ive seen anyway but i have had several from others im just not doing anymore stuff its not worth the issues,i would never keep any doner part...ever,if i want something i buy it plain and simple ,im very sorry if you thought i would do that Gary.
Is it ok if i get a blindfold before i get executed ?

Mosh
10-03-2007, 08:57 AM
This is a sad scenario.A member tries to do something good for people and then impatience sometime sets in and gets the best of people.
It is sad that we are losing a contributing member of the trike community.
Things happen and go wrong.With Someone like Aussie's feedback being so great,I am sure all problems could have been worked out in a polite manner.
All members should understand there are VERY FEW people willing to take on the task of making us parts,seats, billet stuff,bigbore kits etc etc.
Why would people go out in public and bite the hands that feed them.
I think alot of people dont understand the TIME and effort involved in what these members provide to us.
I know that sometimes I have been slow or delayed in my jobs,But I have always came thru for people and I always back up my products the best I can for you guys.

Take Sprock for example.
He is doing big bore kits,Aluminum Swingers,Clutch baskets all for the tri-z,No to mention the coolheads.
He is a Farmer.He is out in the feilds this time of year for 12-14 hours a day.20 or so Bigbore kits,swingers waht have you,Not to mention His Tecate line of stuff.

Think about it.When does that man have time to sleep.
I advise everyone think twice before calling a supporting member out,before we lose all the supporting members.
People have lives and they do becuase they want to do.If it becomes a problem for them,they will no longer want to do anything for us.

Sorry Aussie!

vintagemotorsports
10-03-2007, 09:01 AM
I just read the entire thread here , you guys are rediculous jumping all over this guy basically because he did not get right back to you through email . He is probably like most of us busy as hell. you think 9 months is way to long try doing it yourself and see what you come up with . Im quessing this isnt his full time job and I also quessing he has tons of other things going on at the same time like most of us , give the guy a break I dont blame him one bit for not getting involved anymore I would do the same thing . when a guy like him wants to help our sport and hobby we should all appreciate that , I do . something to think about Mike

SYKO
10-03-2007, 09:10 AM
all I wanted was another number plate........ and a chance at those cool scoops huffa had, oh well...

kxt250r
10-03-2007, 09:38 AM
This is a sad scenario.A member tries to do something good for people and then impatience sometime sets in and gets the best of people.
It is sad that we are losing a contributing member of the trike community.
Things happen and go wrong.With Someone like Aussie's feedback being so great,I am sure all problems could have been worked out in a polite manner.
All members should understand there are VERY FEW people willing to take on the task of making us parts,seats, billet stuff,bigbore kits etc etc.
Why would people go out in public and bite the hands that feed them.
I think alot of people dont understand the TIME and effort involved in what these members provide to us.
I know that sometimes I have been slow or delayed in my jobs,But I have always came thru for people and I always back up my products the best I can for you guys.

Take Sprock for example.
He is doing big bore kits,Aluminum Swingers,Clutch baskets all for the tri-z,No to mention the coolheads.
He is a Farmer.He is out in the feilds this time of year for 12-14 hours a day.20 or so Bigbore kits,swingers waht have you,Not to mention His Tecate line of stuff.

Think about it.When does that man have time to sleep.
I advise everyone think twice before calling a supporting member out,before we lose all the supporting members.
People have lives and they do becuase they want to do.If it becomes a problem for them,they will no longer want to do anything for us.

Sorry Aussie!

well said^^^^

..some of you who posted here have no *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* idea whatsoever

diggerzmound
10-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Aussie treated me more then awesome when I got my Z shrouds from him.

I still love ya aussie!

chris200x
10-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Thanks Huffa!!!!! :eek: :(

LOL.. In huffa's defense.. all it takes is a 5 minute email to let your customers knows whats up.

I hope you stick around Aussie!

storm_impulse
10-03-2007, 10:57 AM
i am one of those people that have posted. i know i dont know the full story but when i read evrything huffa was sayin i could kinda relate. i have bought many items off ebay and my car forum and here. sometimes i have 2 had to wait for a real long time and then aventually never got what was paid for. huffa's case was alil diffrent then mine but i could understand what he was sayin. i am sorry for being one of the people that made huffa alil more mad about the situation. i kinda feel like i aagged on the situation in a bad way when i shouldnt have said anything at all. all in all, most any dealings i go through i always stay on the seller/maker/ fabricator because of situations like this. contact is always important. Aussie should atleast contacted huffa to let him know whats going on. he must have been busy hitting the dunes for 9 months.

oldskool83
10-03-2007, 11:11 AM
that sucks your out aussie. sometimes people dont realize what it takes to reversve engineer and reproduce this crap, i know i dont know what it all take but it can not be easy.

all i can hope is aussie takes some time off and just starts up again on the side. he may be better off just buying a plastic of easy style and then going into biz for him self and selling full time on ebay. that way non of us bug him.

sorry your upset and mad aussie, i would of loved to have some black 200x fork protectors made like the old maier ones.

petesatc
10-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Man why is it always the newby's that stir the crap......you lot should keep your mouth SHUT when bashing old members....Tony is a top guy been dealing with him for YEARS and never a problem NEVER!!!!!!! as many other member on this forum just check his feedback on here or any the pilot forums...
we all lead very busy lives with jobs ,wives,family etc....

ProCarbine2k1
10-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Aussie I know I havent talked to you a whole lot, but I know the dedication youve given us by reproducing parts that any other manufacturer deems unprofitable, and I cant thank you enough for that. Dont let the "select few" run you off, and BTW thats not how we do it in the USA... there is always a few that ruin the image the rest of us positively represent. Please stick around!!!
To anyone other than Huffa thats giving this guy BS, I hope you can pick up where Aussie left off, cause you can bet your ass we dont have anyone else.

Huffa
10-03-2007, 01:11 PM
I havent had any snide emails from you Gary,well not that ive seen anyway but i have had several from others im just not doing anymore stuff its not worth the issues,i would never keep any doner part...ever,if i want something i buy it plain and simple ,im very sorry if you thought i would do that Gary.
Is it ok if i get a blindfold before i get executed ?

Hey Aussie.......Listen, I'm sorry how this turned out and I'm NOT denying that you satisfied many many customers, all I ask is that you improve your communications a bit. What was I to think when it's been June since we talked and then I PM you 3 weeks ago and you would not respond ?

As to 9 months not being long enough, give me at least a clue as to how long it will take, I stated no rush in the very begining and am still in no rush for them and like said, a PM saying Sorry, about the delay, give me a few more weeks or what ever, that's all it would have taken.

Here was our last conversation in June and from what you state :wondering , the molds were made ???

Hey Aussie

What's the scoop on my scoops?

You still going to make others, changed your mind or what?

Thanks!

~Gary
Hi Gary
Still happening ive done the molds for the side scoops so thats done but ive been flat out with orders coming in for other items i already make... anyway im heading to the US in just a short while (3 weeks) for 1 month and im bringing a heap of complete stuff with me to save on the shipping so your items will be in that,are you going to Trike Fest ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no hard feelings and am glad you are responding, that's for sure!

..........and Moshman, I'm surprized at you as you stated .........." is a sad scenario.A member tries to do something good for people and then impatience sometime sets in and gets the best of people.

IMPATIENT I am ..........:lol: What a joke, you have my tank cover for a year now ?? and I never even got back to you on wanting the thing back, you can have it ! I'm quite sure you never responded saying you upgraded it, did I EVER once ask what's going on with it, NO, I just figured you came to the same conclusion that it can't be modified but again, communication seems to be the main issue here.

I'm not mad at anyone, everyone has there opinions and all is well on my end.

Mosh, like said, keep the cover because I would not resell it anyway because it's doesn't fit right.

If I'm forgetting I was supposed to get back to you on a seat cover (we talked something about one for me giving you the pattern) I apologize for that and really don't need a cover, I can't recall what we discussed to be honest ?

Aussie, if you still want to make some it's fine with me, all I ask is to inform me every so often, that's all! You might of sent them back already, that's fine too.

Billy Golightly
10-03-2007, 03:37 PM
What a bunch of losers, ran off the first guy in 20 years that was actually working with us to make replacement plastics. I hope those of you that kept hounding Tony are proud of yourselves :rolleyes:

Mosh
10-03-2007, 03:59 PM
To be honest with you Gary,The tank cover completely slipped our mind.It is here,and no we have not even touched it yet.You never did get back with us on it, and when someone is not in a rush,well it gets pushed to the side until they start asking about it, or until we get slow,which has never happened as of yet..All you had to do was remind us about getting to it. I have nothing to do with cutting or sewing patterns.That is all the wifes work.As I recall that was a deal between her and you.We have been asked to make the tank covers for so long,and she is just now getting to the first one,which happens to be a 250R.
We have over 30-40 orders coming in and out of here in 1 month.So I hope you understand.It slipped by us.But it is here,I assure you that.

For your patience Sir We will still carry thru on the original deal.You will get your tank cover repaired(if possible) or a replica and both will be sent back to you,free of charge:)

kuotown
10-03-2007, 04:04 PM
It really sucks to lose a supplier of hard to find parts. Has anyone ever tried to get car interior shops to make the plastic parts? I have had custom car interior shops make and repair plastics and fiberglass parts for motorcycles and classic cars that I have restored or rebuilt in the past and they have done good work. I have also used custom automotive audio shops that build custom sound boxes to make pieces too. Obviously they might have a difficult time with parts that are going to take a beating (fiberglass cracks and spiderwebs) but maybe it could be done? Just a thought!

team-red-rider
10-03-2007, 04:11 PM
wow u guys......i dont know what to say except :WTF: WERE U ALL THINKING!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?!??!?!!?!?!??!!??! ?!?!?!

Huffa
10-03-2007, 04:43 PM
To be honest with you Gary,The tank cover completely slipped our mind.It is here,and no we have not even touched it yet.You never did get back with us on it, and when someone is not in a rush,well it gets pushed to the side until they start asking about it, or until we get slow,which has never happened as of yet..All you had to do was remind us about getting to it. I have nothing to do with cutting or sewing patterns.That is all the wifes work.As I recall that was a deal between her and you.We have been asked to make the tank covers for so long,and she is just now getting to the first one,which happens to be a 250R.
We have over 30-40 orders coming in and out of here in 1 month.So I hope you understand.It slipped by us.But it is here,I assure you that.

For your patience Sir We will still carry thru on the original deal.You will get your tank cover repaired(if possible) or a replica and both will be sent back to you,free of charge:)

That's fine Mr. Mosh, the problem with the cover was not that it needed repair but you could not use the middle strap, no way to get your hands in there to snap it and if you can't figure out a more sanyo way, just keep it!

The straps themselves, I felt anyway, were on the wimpy side.

Like said, if I buy a product and it doesn't satisfy me, then I take a loss, no way I would try to sell it to someone else.

One thing I don't understand at all with Aussie (didn't realize this till posted that PM) is if the molds are made, the hard parts done, correct ? Maybe to satisfy me Aussie just said they were made but he didn't have to!!, that was in June and I wasn't demanding them then at all.

I'm sure Assie will chime back in .........

Huffa
10-03-2007, 04:51 PM
What a bunch of losers, ran off the first guy in 20 years that was actually working with us to make replacement plastics. I hope those of you that kept hounding Tony are proud of yourselves :rolleyes:

Not sure if your talking to me, but my PM's were very nice to him (Aussie ..."I havent had any snide emails from you Gary"), and If you are talking to me, 2 PM's in 9 months you consider hounding ?

Here was my last one 3 weeks ago .........

" Hey Aussie, if you changed your mind about making them, no problem, just send mine back to me, thanks! "

Chevy200s
10-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Aussie is a great guy, I met him at TF last year. when he told me he had a set of tank fins for my airfooler, I asked him how much he wanted for them, I dont know if it was that he saw I was just a broke kid or he saw my junky old s10 I got there in, either way he told me to just give him a few beers for them:) They're great quality and I always tell people where they're from when they see my trike. Sorry to hear about the way things went Aussie, hope you come back to helpin us trikers out someday, and nah thats not the way we do it in the US

Sorry to get in other peoples business, I would have sent him a PM but it wouldnt let me for some reason.

team-red-rider
10-03-2007, 06:03 PM
i know i need some AUssie scoops to but now :cry:

mike from long island
10-03-2007, 06:18 PM
I had a huge paragragh written.But I know I would have ticked off some cry babies. Too bad it came to this. Whats next??? I have been waiting patiently for my $450+ bigbore kit.And I will continue to wait.10 emails a day isnt going to get it to me any faster. You dont see me asking other members to stop by his farm and posion the crops,slaughter the cows,and shot his wife!!!! Had you have had some patiences and kept this to yourself.Aussie might still want to reproduce parts for us. But no,and I dont blame him. I had great dealings with him.And will miss the chance to add parts to my bike from australia. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dirtcrasher
10-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Well, it's this is a forum and I'll add my .02 cents.

It started off as a simple inquire as to the whereabouts of Aussieduner. At some point it got a bit ugly and people felt the need to jump in and post there own opinion which should have been left to themselves. UNLESS, they themselves have had the same problem with the same person. At which point I encourage people to share there feelings and dealings with that person.

I believe the reason a few others decided to post was because of there own individual frustrations with similar circumstances. I for one, expect some sort of reply from a person that either owes me money or owes me parts I paid for. I haven't lent people parts but if I emailed them I'd like a response within a couple of weeks or so. Sometimes people post here "HEY, has anybody seen so and so" because it seems to get a response from them.

Yes, we are ALL real busy. But not so busy to simply say "hey, sorry I didn't get back to ya, I'm just swamped right now and I'll catch up with ya later" or something along that line. 2 weeks is long enough, a month is MORE than long enough and HUFFA just seemed to want to know the status of his parts that are rare and important to him.

Are we to assume that a person spends night and day tending to a farm or designing molds just for us so we ought to be patient and shut up? He's got time to post in Pilot forums but not 2 minutes to email HUFFA? I detect a bit of arse kissing going on here.... Or are we in agreement that this was done at the wrong place and fueled by a few people that shouldn't have posted here?

Again, I haven't heard anything bad about Aussie and if he's this pissed it's too bad but it certainly isn't a representation of "Americans" or the majority of 3Wheelerworld members. And if he is so pissed off at a few comments about him that he's willing to say screew you to all the other members that represent the 3Wheeler community then I guess thats how it's done in Australia.....

stoney420
10-03-2007, 08:53 PM
i could not have said the last 3 paragraphs better, nicely said!
i detect a little ass kissing also from some guys!
the only thing huffa wanted know was that his RARE parts were still in good hands at first, then started to get a little nervous that he may have got jipped, which i would have too if i had not heard back from him in soo long but yet he was posting on other sites, we are all busy ppl but EVERY ONE OF US can come up with 3 minutes outta 3 weeks to let a fellow member know whats up with there parts, thats just a piss poor excuse in my opinion, i do not know this guy and from what i gather he is a good guy but he COULD have came up with the spare 3 minutes! and if one little incident like this is enough to make this guy pretty much say "hey screw all you trikers" then im not sure how good of a guy he really is anyways!
huffa you did nothing wrong i would have done the same thing and even if they dont want to admit it 75% of the other people would have also!
thats my .02

Mrs.Mosh
10-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Will all the name calling and accusations, this thread has gotten way out of hand. Only the people that had something to do with this should have responded.
Huffa, I hope you get your parts back.
Aussie, a lot of people hope you stick around.

EVERYBODY has added their input on this matter. With that being said:lock: