PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha Trike-Unknown Model

Byronp
09-13-2007, 01:21 AM
My buddy bought a yamaha Trike- The sticker has been rub off by the light wiring,
all i can make out is 83/7. So now i know the year, does anyone know this trike.

Thank for the help

stoney420
09-13-2007, 01:34 AM
hey first off u would have better luck posting this in the trikesylvania forum this is the classifieds section, here is the link to all of the different types of forums if you dont have it already..www.3wheelerworldforums.com click on trikesylvania then near the top of the page at the left click new thread and post it in there like you did here, you will find anything that u ever need to know about trikes in there..

all i can tell you is get a picture and post it or better yet get the vin # off the frame and post it in there, someone will scan it for you and let u know what it is but you wont have much luck in here so try posting it in there, and by the way :welcome: to the boards
~Stoney~

Byronp
09-13-2007, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the advice, I tried to post a picture, my message needs a picture to make sense.

Byron

stoney420
09-13-2007, 01:40 AM
u just posted this same message 14 mins ago look at the first one you posted and i replied to you

Byronp
09-13-2007, 01:56 AM
I messed up with the message, no pictures. Trying to delete posts.

stoney420
09-13-2007, 02:08 AM
just click "thread tools" at the top of the post and go down to delete post, yea get a pic or the vin # off the frame then post it in the forum trikesylvania and somebody will tell you what it is in an instant