PDA

View Full Version : 83/84 R guys .... Any of you running low bars ?

Huffa
09-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Mine has these really high bars on them, not sure what came stock but I don't like how they look or feel, I want to run much lower ones but am curious if any one has or knows how the stockers were ?

SYKO
09-09-2007, 08:36 PM
I got low bars they feal comfortable to me as well, and Im a taller bigger guy

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/MVC-450S.jpg

Huffa
09-09-2007, 08:48 PM
I got low bars they feal comfortable to me as well, and Im a taller bigger guy

Yep, I'm 6' and think the tall ones make the R feel dorky and makes it seem like the machine is bigger then it really is, high ones gotta go!

Yours look nice on there, low bars RULE!!! ........on the R anyway.

BTW, that front wheel worked out great! Thank You! :beer

chris200x
09-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Alright alright.. now post some pics of the whole trike would ya?! :drool: :naughty:

SYKO
09-09-2007, 09:01 PM
so you dont like the feal of those bars huffa? I kinda been beating around selling these and buying a higher set, want to trade? mine are gold colored

Huffa
09-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Alright alright.. now post some pics of the whole trike would ya?! :drool: :naughty:

Well I got the fairing off, put the stock headlight bracket back on with headlight of course, took the mudflaps off and it looks so much better, I'll post and updated pic once get the new rear wheels/tires on :beer

Once I paint up the # plate bracket I'll but that baby on.

PM'ed Aussie, hope he made up new air scoops and if not :( I just told him to send them back :rolleyes:

rally4x4racer
09-09-2007, 09:47 PM
I have 707's on mine. They are comfortable - look about like Syko's above.

Huffa
09-09-2007, 09:47 PM
so you dont like the feal of those bars huffa? I kinda been beating around selling these and buying a higher set, want to trade? mine are gold colored

I have lower ones to try, so let me put them on and see if my high bar assumption is right, then I'll think about a trade, may like what I have though but they are just boring cheapie steel jobs off my XR650L .......