PDA

View Full Version : Racing Cross Country around NW Louisiana

ccdhowell
09-06-2007, 02:01 PM
I was stopped at a gas station on Monday, pulling my trailer full of bikes, 3 quads and my Tecate. A guy walks up and introduces himself and starts asking about the Tecate. Wants to know if I've ever raced it, and if I wanted to. I told him I wanted to flat track race and he asks if I ever concidered cross country racing. No I haven't but it sounded cool to me. He goes on to tell me that there is a local, Longview, Texas, cross country racing series that allows 3 wheelers. He told me the website and invited me to race in the next event. I gotta say it looks pretty cool and I think I'll give it a try. What I really want to know is are there any trikers out there that would like to come race cross country with me and see what it's all about? Maybe even show-up a few quads. Check the weblink below for the schedule. I'm thinking of running either the October race or the November race. I sure would like to go watch the September race because it's only about 45 minutes from my house, may do that if I can swing the time, don't think I can be ready to race by then. I'm thinking of running in one of the amateur classes just to get my feet wet.

Stupid thing is, I've lived around here all my life and never knew this racing series existed. They don't advertise. Anyway I do now and I'm gonna go cross country racing. Anybody with me?

Chris

ATVCCS (http://www.atvccs.com)