PDA

View Full Version : Whata day!

cmracer15
05-12-2003, 06:53 PM
Man was today awsum!...first at school..i was talkin to some friends about atv's..and was tellin argiuin with them about how a 250r trike would woop up on a kids 300 ex..then everyone starts bein gay sayin how dangerous 3 wheelers are..then a kid jumps in and says hey my dad has a 3 wheeler..im like..what kind..he said he dont know,but its a 250. i was thinking 250r..but then he said it says tri somthing on the side..i said tri z??? hes like yah thats it!!!..its an 86. so i got his number and im gona go over there and he said his dad will let me ride it. he said his dad use to race it..so it has a lot of mods done to it. so today driving up to the store after school i notice a few quads sittin outsdie a buliding...i stop by there and its a new atv store called dirtwheels powersports..and man did i see the nicest 250R 4 wheeler in my life. he races it. it has a 310 kit on it...i about fell over...i thought noone around here had 3 wheelers or older 4 wheelers but me..i guess i was wrong!..I was talking to the guy for over 2 hours about trikes and stuff..and hes a super nice guy. hes gona let me put my 125m up there for sale...and most likely my PWC's. Ill bring the digital camera up there tommorow and snap a few pics of his R..Its F'in Sweeet!..he also had one of those new poolaris predater's up there..im not too much pf a polaris fan but it looked pretty sweet, he had a set of nerf's and a pipe on it so far. They were telling me how they use to have a bunch of 250r atc's with 310 kits and trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro..and he had a suzuki lt 230 i think?? and had over 10 grand in it and it got stolen not to long ago....but jus tellin ya how my day was..ill shoot some pics up here on this post tommorow...peace , chris :-D

ATCRYDER
05-12-2003, 07:29 PM
Thats my kind of day!...Except the arguing with children thing. I get my dose of that here alot though so it evens out. =0)

Dynofox
05-12-2003, 08:39 PM
Sounds like a great day! I also hear the 3-wheelers are dangerous thing. I was looking up parts for my Z on e-bay on day at school and some kid was like what are you looking at. I told him parts for my three wheeler, and he said they're illegal. I told him no they were just banned from being sold back in the 80's. He didn't believe me, so I went on to ask him how my three wheeler registered and insured if they are illegal. That shut him up! LOL :D