PDA

View Full Version : Where'd the divorce lover go?

MyMistress86R
08-29-2007, 07:51 PM
I want to know what the biotch had to say about my response to his post.

kwbyfrmhell
08-29-2007, 07:52 PM
he apologized I don't think he meant any real ill will just a bad choice of words

kwbyfrmhell
08-29-2007, 07:53 PM
calling him a biotch aint gonna help 2 wrongs dont make a right

MyMistress86R
08-29-2007, 08:10 PM
He apologized and 2 seconds later his post was gone? I monitored that thread constantly for quite some time and then it was was just gone. I want to see this "apology", as I am the offended party. Nobody here knows what might be going on in another member's life and should be aware and responsible for one's posts.

Name calling or not, a lesson has been learned here, and that was my point. Don't assume that we, as simple males, are not affected by mental or emotional pressures.

It offends me greatly that a fellow trike enthusiast would take so much pride in scoring from the tragic development in the personal relationship deterioration of another obviously prideful trike lover.

I'm especially embarrassed by the fact that it was by a service member that we are all backing right now due to the obviously ridiculous situation they have all been placed in beyond their own will.

That's all I have to say about that...FG

Black86tri-z
08-29-2007, 08:12 PM
your a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* getting all pissy about talkin bout divorce! what's wrong your wife cheat on you with a black dude? get a life send stupid *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* on pm's not on the board!

stoney420
08-29-2007, 08:16 PM
your a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* getting all pissy about talkin bout divorce! what's wrong your wife cheat on you with a black dude? get a life send stupid *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* on pm's not on the board!

lol couldnt have said it better myself he must have a very bad marriage cause he is tremendously touchy in that area!
wether neo bought them or not the guy was gonna sell them either way, not like neo held a gun to his head!!!

dreadhed
08-29-2007, 08:18 PM
He apologized and 2 seconds later his post was gone? I monitored that thread constantly for quite some time and then it was was just gone. I want to see this "apology", as I am the offended party. Nobody here knows what might be going on in another member's life and should be aware and responsible for one's posts.

Name calling or not, a lesson has been learned here, and that was my point. Don't assume that we, as simple males, are not affected by mental or emotional pressures.

It offends me greatly that a fellow trike enthusiast would take so much pride in scoring from the tragic development in the personal relationship deterioration of another obviously prideful trike lover.

I'm especially embarrassed by the fact that it was by a service member that we are all backing right now due to the obviously ridiculous situation they have all been placed in beyond their own will.

That's all I have to say about that...FG

Are you a woman? That is what my lady thinks. I think she may be right.

If you don't like what you read then move the hell one. Quit wining and name calling.

MyMistress86R
08-29-2007, 08:45 PM
You know what...*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* all of ya...until you have been there, don't judge.

We are here to support one another in the 3 wheeler world, not feed like sharks over a bloody body.

Your lady? Is she more important to you than your trike? Which would you keep if it was down to the wire? Would her opinion matter to you if it meant giving up your ride?

I was married for longer than a lot of you have even owned your trikes, so yeah, it sucked having it end. Bite me if you don't get it...with your attitudes, it will catch up to you soon enough. Good luck with your results, at least my ex understood that my trike was a no touch zone and I still have it.

honda250sx
08-29-2007, 08:55 PM
um trikeslyvania? take it to pm man.

dreadhed
08-29-2007, 08:55 PM
You know what...*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* all of ya...until you have been there, don't judge.

Your lady? Is she more important to you than your trike? Which would you keep if it was down to the wire? Would her opinion matter to you if it meant giving up your ride?
????????? What the hell are you talking about?:crazy:

quote=MyMistress86R;526080]what...*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* all of ya...until you have been there, don't judge.[/quote]

Don't judge..you mean like you did by calling the guy names. Who says some us who don't agree with you have not bee there? Or are you just psychic and know?:drool:

Ok I am done.

:lock:you know it's coming

neo19672000
08-29-2007, 08:57 PM
here is a word for word PM I just sent

"hey I dont know your deal I edited the post because of you getting offended. the post is still there, ya I know it sucks going through a divorse been through 2, 1 really bad one. I wasnt tryin to upset anybody. I think you kinda jumped the gun with the whole idot thing then calling me your fellow servicemember what service are you even in?"

rally4x4racer
08-29-2007, 09:08 PM
LMAO - what a bunch of nut cases...

this thing is gonna get locked down :banned:

on the next episode of "Days of our Trikes" Jimmy Jo kicks Billy Jack in the nads.......

Billy Golightly
08-29-2007, 09:11 PM
The guy edited his post and made an effort to apologize for what he had said. If you guys have any additional problems with each other please take it to PM.