PDA

View Full Version : How strict are police on trikes

Custom200
07-30-2007, 10:02 PM
Just wondering..where u live what kind of penalties are given for using your trikes on the roads. Also are many of u even bothered by law enforcement. Around here its not really that strict.

RedRider_AK
07-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Up here, unless you're acting wild and crazy (wheelies, drifting, excessive speed/noise) you are very unlikely to be stopped by the 5-0. I have been stopped once on my Big Bear for no reason, but that's because it was a new policeman who wasn't "used" to everyone driving on streets with ATV's. I don't think I was ever stopped while riding the 110 or the 70...

shanepaul
08-02-2007, 08:36 PM
i lives in newfoundland and there are so many people on trikes rippin around cops are crackin down hard lol i got chased on my 200e but i went as fast as i could , drifted around corners and got away LOL so i dont know much about the pentaties no one i knows got caught only one person :P

200x newby
08-02-2007, 09:15 PM
um wasnt there a thread about this already just a few days ago i know i had many posts on it or is this the same one?

Rennat_2006
08-02-2007, 09:41 PM
It depends on the area IMO, You shouldnt be riding them on public roadways to begin with but if you live in a small town more often than not you have a better chance of getting away with it.

Custom200
08-02-2007, 09:57 PM
i lives in newfoundland and there are so many people on trikes rippin around cops are crackin down hard lol i got chased on my 200e but i went as fast as i could , drifted around corners and got away LOL so i dont know much about the pentaties no one i knows got caught only one person :P

Yeah i know. Everyone rips around. i Got caught once when my buddie was on the moped. They gave me a warning an get this. They let me drive home on the road cause there was too much snow on the path

oldsking86
08-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Just don't do dumb *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and you'll be fine :)