PDA

View Full Version : Sickest 3-Wheeler Wheelie Ever!! Pics & Movie..atc rollcage

Rustytinhorn
07-23-2007, 12:50 AM
This is awsome. Found this today while researching wheelies on the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YINDOL7oOU

"While many of Doug's wheelie tricks have been duplicated, this one has not. Doug and his father Frank came up with the "High Wire Wheelie." Doug would wheelie his 3 wheeler up 2 wires over a support, across the wires and down the other side. He had performed this wheelie as high as 35 feet in the air. "

If you have any pics and/or stories of doing wheelies on your wheeler then post them here. I didn't get a pic of it, but I was doing wheelies around my yard on the 200 while pulling my green canoe. lol Heres a little one of me also just to get things started.

Rustytinhorn
07-23-2007, 01:12 AM
heres somemore

RedRider_AK
07-23-2007, 02:59 AM
I've seen the rollcage trike before, it was in the back of ATV Action a while back...

tecat-z
07-23-2007, 07:05 AM
Yes, i have seen Doug in person many times at the Red Bud National MX races in Buchanon Michigan. He was there every 4th of july weekend to perform his signature ride around the whole track on a wheelie trick between the 125/250 main. And if you,ve never been to Red Bud, it's one of the longest and most challenging in all of pro motocross. Can't remember what year he passed on though. I'm thinking the last 8 years or so.