PDA

View Full Version : 200x brake help

84honda200s
07-13-2007, 05:19 PM
as some of you know i am building a auto x. well i have all the stuff to get the front brakes on. so i put them on the trike and i bed them. i have a solid stream of brake fluid coming out of the bleeder when i loosen it. but the handle seems like there is no pressure behind it and the calipers arnt budging at all what so ever. ive bin working on this problem for 4 hours now and im getting very ticked off at it. this is my first atv/trike that ive had to work on hydro brakes. i relly need help guys. i have allot to do on this thing but im out of money so i figure i would work on the brakes to pass time.

ooo yea the master cylinder has 1 screw broke and i cant get it out. so here is my question. is 3 screws enough to keep it air tight ? i have herd some people use only 2 screws because of broken screws. im open to all suggestions to get these brakes working.

SWIGIN
07-13-2007, 05:57 PM
if all the air is out id say its a bad master cly

84honda200s
07-13-2007, 06:14 PM
awww shyt. well good thing i have a spare but it looks in worse shape lol.

84honda200s
07-13-2007, 08:18 PM
ok guys i took it off the trike and took the line off the caliper and put a screw driver in the hole and tryd to get the pad to move and its real gummed up in there. so how could i get it loosened up and is there away to pull the caliper apart ?