PDA

View Full Version : bummin news about park, cool pic of trike..

scooterroo
07-01-2007, 08:45 PM
well just read this article in the paper, there was proposed atv park going to be built just north of lake george, but as normal the tree huggers have to step in...anyways, read on, love some of the stuff they have to say. and check out the pic at the bottom of tyhe article. cool.

honda_atc200es
07-01-2007, 09:01 PM
cough cough bull$#it cough excuse me im allergic to large amounts of crap concentrated in one place by tree huggers. they got everything wrong, so many lies in fact i dont feel like listing, some dumba$$es dont seem to understand that the population of atv owners in new york is growing and pretty soon people will ride where they please causing widespread damage instead of maintained concentrated "damage". new york needs at least one legal place for atv riding, i mean what happened to the 'trail' fee i payed for, maybe it should be caled the televison fund cause im sure after the canceled it they bought some nice lcd tvs. its a shame some irresponsible people have to ruin it for the rest of us. anyways i like that bigred in the pic.

atctim
07-02-2007, 08:36 AM
looks like a 200M in the picture.

riverrat
07-02-2007, 09:12 AM
cough cough bull$#it cough excuse me im allergic to large amounts of crap concentrated in one place by tree huggers. they got everything wrong, so many lies in fact i dont feel like listing, some dumba$$es dont seem to understand that the population of atv owners in new york is growing and pretty soon people will ride where they please causing widespread damage instead of maintained concentrated "damage". new york needs at least one legal place for atv riding, i mean what happened to the 'trail' fee i payed for, maybe it should be caled the televison fund cause im sure after the canceled it they bought some nice lcd tvs. its a shame some irresponsible people have to ruin it for the rest of us. anyways i like that bigred in the pic.

I'm with you!!!

Hey, come down to Greenwood Lake this winter, and ride with me!

honda_atc200es
07-02-2007, 11:31 AM
looks like a 200M in the picture.

your right that is a 200m:rolleyes: i shoulda noticed the lack of a rear rack

@riverrat- ya man set up a time im getting my bike soon and need to test it out, what county is your riding area in?

riverrat
07-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Orange silly :)
Greenwood Lake, never herd of it?

It freezes (usually) and we can blast up and down all day long, Jan-March!
Couple real small trails we can hit, once it's frozen, but mostly open lake, and an oval to try out.