PDA

View Full Version : Saving another TRI-Z.UPDATE!! New PICS!!!UPDATE....FINISHED

Mosh
06-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Well here I go again:eek: :wondering :w00t: .I picked this one up From Sandpuppi.
My plans are to make a trail machine.Large 22 inch tires for rocky hillclimbs.Really nothing special for this build.I am just gonna clean her up,repaint the frame and make it a mechanically sound rider.This will be my 3rd Tri-z basket case.What I do have in store for it is a Phase 2 engine, Cobra pipe, and a Billet Red Sprock coolhead, And V-Force 3 reeds.I have everything on the shelf to do this build,So it should only be 2-3 weeks till completed.I will post finished pics along the way.I do plan on staying with the black and red theme.I will go thru the whole machine.New swinger bearings Front and rear axle bearings,Rebuild the forks,and all new cables.Just bringin another back to life.:D

ATC-Eric
06-30-2007, 10:09 AM
Oh Im jealous-I wanted that sucker! :Bounce

Good luck with the build Rob! :beer

Mosh
06-30-2007, 10:11 AM
Oh Im jealous-I wanted that sucker! :Bounce

Good luck with the build Rob! :beerI know.Sorry.I just cant turn em down.I saw you were gonna offer me 40 bucks and some beer not to buy it.:D
You woulda had to buy a lot of beer:D :beer

ATC-Eric
06-30-2007, 10:15 AM
I know.Sorry.I just cant turn em down.I saw you were gonna offer me 40 bucks and some beer not to buy it.:D
You woulda had to buy a lot of beer:D :beer

Heck I had forgotten about that :( My brother and I did bring 90 beers, and 2 handles of Vodka :D

Mosh
06-30-2007, 10:17 AM
HIde the Vodka From Tammy.lol

TRITecate350
06-30-2007, 10:28 AM
After that one is together you wont have any spare parts :( Should be a good trike once it is together. Keep us updated with pics.

Mosh
06-30-2007, 10:31 AM
After that one is together you wont have any spare parts :( Should be a good trike once it is together. Keep us updated with pics.Why you so sad??? This will be your loaner machine when you come up here for our ride this fall!:D No Supermans:eek:

Derrick Adams
06-30-2007, 10:39 AM
Rob, I still have that rad. set if you need it.

Mosh
06-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Yeah Derrick I need them.I am gettin to the junkyard today,But I dont know if they have any.I will drop you a line If I need them.IF so,You can send em up with rick for the 4th Smith road race and I can get em from him.Thanks Buddy.

OH yeah Derrick is the sole responsible one for my Tri-z addiction!Got my First Z from him and now look!

max
06-30-2007, 11:04 AM
Yeah Derrick I need them.I am gettin to the junkyard today,But I dont know if they have any.I will drop you a line If I need them.IF so,You can send em up with rick for the 4th Smith road race and I can get em from him.Thanks Buddy.

OH yeah Derrick is the sole responsible one for my Tri-z addiction!Got my First Z from him and now look!

Yeah and now look. They sit there while you ride Tammys R:beer :drool:

Derrick Adams
06-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Yeah and now look. They sit there while you ride Tammys R:beer :drool:

I don't care who you are, thats funny right there. :w00t:

Mosh
06-30-2007, 11:54 AM
yeah...Honda 250r = girls bike:D

Yamahondaman
06-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey Rob ... when i was at the OTC Camp .. you saw me checking out the rear Shock ... do you need it ?? ... :naughty: ..

Mosh
06-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Well here is what 6 hours of cleaning scrubing and painting looks like.Still not done with the paint yet.I just wanted to get an idea.

Hey Ronnie,Yes I need that shock.I dont think it will hold that long though.I would let it go If I had a nice Warrior shock.This machine gits some HR Racing products as well.:naughty:

ATC-Eric
06-30-2007, 10:08 PM
GOOD GOD Rob you work fast!!!!! :eek:

Im glad she's in good hands! :beer

PS-Next year Im bringing more Vodka! :lol:

Mosh
06-30-2007, 10:23 PM
GOOD GOD Rob you work fast!!!!! :eek:

Im glad she's in good hands! :beer

PS-Next year Im bringing more Vodka! :lol:Tammy says,,,, The more Vodka the better...
Yeah we work fast over here:crazy: I still have stuff to put away from trikfest :crazy: .OH well It will keep
:lol:

ATC-Eric
06-30-2007, 10:25 PM
.OH well It will keep

Okay now, I could understand boots, maybe a trike to wash, but food? :confused: :wondering

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bp739
06-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Nice work, your definitely not wasting any time.:D

Mosh
06-30-2007, 10:32 PM
time is of the essence!!!There are more to build:drool:

I fed the food to my pathetic 14 year old dog when I got home.Licked the cooler clean:lol: ready for next trip:eek:

No for real,This will be the last build.For a minute!!!

Mosh
07-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Bump on this thread as I am making some progress.
Things are going slower than I antcipated,but good none the less.
Ok well no pics as of yet,,But she is a roller.:Bounce
Man I cant elaborate on how mean this thing looks with Plus 6 in the rear axle and Mud Machine tires on it.

If you ever wanted a trike, set-up to climb the Devil's backbone at trike fest,,,This is the set-up.:naughty:
The ultimate, rocky hillclimbing SOB will be done soon!I will get pics up this weekend.

Hey Big D,,,,I still need them radiators.I have Mountian Dew waiting for you:D

Derrick Adams
07-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Yeah, i'll get them to you. I swear! My wife had other plans for me on the 4th, but I have them boxed up. I think Mark is coming down this weekend, so I may send them back with him.

edog
07-19-2007, 09:06 PM
:pics: :pics: :pics: :pics: :pics: :pics:

Looks killer by the way!!!!!!!!!

IVTRIZ
07-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Yeah let's see some pics. Where did you get the +6 from?

Mosh
07-31-2007, 08:59 PM
Ok well 5 weeks after I got this thing it is done!I have some jetting issues to deal with.I need to lean out the top end a little,But it is close.Here she is.I have A lot of Ronnie bling on this.Swinger bolt,Front axle bolt,Chainguard,Etc etc.
I also Have a Sprock Billet Red Coolhead with 24 cc dome.I did not go with the V-force reeds.You guys Bought me out of my stock:eek: :( .Ahhh Well later down the road.Here are some pics of this thing.Also are pics of the riding it will do.You guys would never believe Wellsville.My Back yard.This TRI-Z will make the hillclimb at trikefest Baby cakes:lol:
This machine is meant to Teach quads a lesson!Not be Some Arm chair rider.
I do not normally update my post everytime I put A new bolt , then post 10 pics of that new bolt.
There it was when I got it,
There it is in progress,
And here it is done.
I am OFFCIALLY DONE with Tri-z builds.The next Z I Build will be Banshee Powered with A 565 Cheetah cub Engine.
Until then,It is ride time.
I am Currently building a 250R trike for myself to ride on the Trails....More on that later.But here are some :pics:
This baby is setting 53 inches wide Right now.I may shorten it up some.
The Last pics are half hour hill at wellsville.
Come Git Some!!!

Bryan Raffa
07-31-2007, 09:06 PM
nice job rob!! good job saveing another one!

200x newby
07-31-2007, 09:10 PM
so thats your back yard huh well i know where my next trail ride is gonna be.

Mosh
07-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah saving them was fun.Now I am into parts stocking for future repairs.
I aslo want to Thank Derrick Again.Mountian Dew you want.That is what you get;)

Mosh
07-31-2007, 09:12 PM
so thats your back yard huh well i know where my next trail ride is gonna be.It aint in My back yard,,,But 2 hours away.My playground:drool: ride however you want and how late you want.NO RULES

.And that,,,, is a easy hill:lol: :twisted:

hinddee29
08-01-2007, 08:00 PM
No it's not done yet. You have to replace those decals. Then it will be
done.

Mosh
08-01-2007, 08:14 PM
No it's not done yet. You have to replace those decals. Then it will be
done.Yeah just put em on my account:crazy: .
The account I aint got no money:lol:

wheelie king
08-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Looks, good. And you do work awful fast!!! Nice trike. :beer

Mosh
08-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Looks, good. And you do work awful fast!!! Nice trike. :beerThanks.I am a flat rate auto mechanic by trade.The faster I work the more money I make.But I do all jobs to the best of my ability.

How you been by the way.;) I hope you have been bustin atv thiefs:beer

max
08-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah...sure the bike will make it up DEVIL'S.......baby cakes.....with me on it. ANd I challenge your banshee as per quoted in you sig to a climb off. Or did that mean everyone but ME!!:drool: :drool:

Soory bud, just in the mood for sum ball bustin:beer

Mosh
08-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah...sure the bike will make it up DEVIL'S.......baby cakes.....with me on it.Well Ok.I guess If you want to climb on back and me haul your butt to the top I will:D

As far as the Banshee.Dont go there:naughty: Cuz you cant:lol:

max
08-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Listen here Akmed. Fire up your slurpie machine and have me one at the top. Ill ride your banshee up for ya.:beer

ATC-Eric
08-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Looks real good Rob :beer