PDA

View Full Version : haspin dammage..

Bryan Raffa
06-26-2007, 09:44 PM
this is how 03orangeshee keeps his machines so pretty......tare it down after each ride!:lol:

well I threw a rod in the MX race .. the first moto it kept gettin louder and louder... second moto it lasted I think 2 laps...

orderd a new rod today... will have it apart tomorrow night and go throught it again..gonna have the piston coated again wile its out to keep it tight..also a perfict time to throw ronnies impeller in wile its apart..

the 490 broke a reed off witch has been replaced allready along with a new smaller sprocket and all new studs in the tire's..ready to roll on the 4th of july Drags,,,

the 85 z the clutch was slippin when i got on it...gonna have to take that apart to see whats going on...

looks like the workbench is full again!:D

84honda200s
06-26-2007, 09:57 PM
dam raffa and i thought i ride like i stole it.

chris200x
06-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Stuff like this makes me want to stick with 4 strokes! lol

3leggeddog
06-26-2007, 10:13 PM
well..........i was at haspin for 2 hours on tuesday and broke the foot peg completely off my 250r,luckly some good board members hooked me up.

then the brakes on my 500 were roached,borrowed a set up from uncle d to get me threw the hill climb.but i also had to change the rear bearing carrier bearings to get her going

friday night around 8 pm i flat landed the big table top,and broke the miltech swinger in about 6 spots.got a stocker from dale,and repaired it before the mx races.

but,with the shorter,heavier stock swinger the bike was jumping different.the rebound was causeing it to buck a lil.so the 3rd lap in practice i nail the table top,and well...........it nosed hard.i rode it out till i felt i was not gonna save it,and bailed.this was 4th gear wide open bail,not fun!busted my knee up pretty,and bent one of the rims on my mx-r.all this 1 hour before the mx races.it's too bad i got hurt,i felt i could have rode a little better with a swinger i was comfortable on,and a knee that was not throbing.

thats ny damage report,not too bad i guess!

Mike_Ham_250R
06-26-2007, 10:14 PM

Yeah, we all know its much more fun to mess with valves and cams.

Bryan Raffa
06-26-2007, 10:18 PM

go ahead stick to them 4 pokes...lol

guess what I rode most of the weekend ;) sandpuppy has a pic to prove it :D

My stuff is minor compaired to others... Stuff Got Tore Up!!

Brapp and Louis had there share of luck..

team-red-rider
06-26-2007, 10:27 PM
i had some damage too ask cody or anthony like an hour after i get there it broke down..got it goin the next day i rolled it 8 times lol im still trying to figure out why it wont drive right it ...

tecat-z
06-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Being as how my 85 sx is the trail machine and poker run bike, anyone who ran this event knows how muddy it was. Well my rear fenders were really sagging under the shear weight and when i got home noticed a crack developed at the rear near the trunk. I wasn't happy, considering these were perfect fenders other than a few scratches. Oh well , whatta ya gonna do. 22 year plastics get more brittle with each passing year. Guess it could always be worse.

viper
06-27-2007, 12:21 AM
yep but that is a nice sx .....actually all your shat was nice and thanks again for the clutch cable clip ....

atctim
06-27-2007, 08:49 AM
I must say - my machines held together really well. One exception being my lug nuts on my Big red were loose and rounded out my wheel holes really bad. Shelly spotted it - thank god - it could have been ugly.

Dusty
06-27-2007, 02:38 PM
well i didnt have to much fun havin the skin peeled off my foot and knee then i sprung my ankle......im on crutches now.....but i still took 5th place prolly could have did better if ide had a decent start.....

Kintore
06-27-2007, 03:58 PM
One of my stickers peeled off! :(

Tri-ZNate
06-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Well when I flipped the Z on MX all i did was bend some pegs and really made a mess of my arm. Still hurts today and its ½ healed

Bryan Raffa
06-27-2007, 05:23 PM
official tally on the damage:cry:

1 clutch basket
1 clutch spring
1 brand new piston & rings
1 sprock Z dome
both crank bearings and seals
and a rod!

:w00t: I'm the first to trash a sprock Z dome!!!:w00t:

ATC-Eric
06-27-2007, 05:35 PM
official tally on the damage:cry:

1 clutch basket
1 clutch spring
1 brand new piston & rings
1 sprock Z dome
both crank bearings and seals
and a rod!

:w00t: I'm the first to trash a sprock Z dome!!!:w00t:

HOLY CRAP BRYAN!!!!!! :eek: Were you feeding that thing rocks? :lol:

My damage:

Tri-Z Clutch cover
350X swingarm bolt
and one of my rims came loose, the hubs tore the holes up pretty good. Thanks big time Mosh for noticing!!!!! :beer

tecat-z
06-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Brian, what the hell took place to cause to different failures? (clutch and top end) Looks like the rod is still in one piece. Nice to see you're gonna have it fixed soon.

Bryan Raffa
06-27-2007, 07:11 PM
the bottom rod bearing let go and all the pins went into the top end...

The clutch I dont know ,,,,I was quite suprised when i pulled the cover off!

ovhonda1
06-27-2007, 09:09 PM
at leaest it was mostly bikes-KB200x broke his wrist!

team-red-rider
06-27-2007, 09:41 PM
who was it that broke their shoulder on the big polaris? howdy knows i think....

Bryan Raffa
06-27-2007, 10:17 PM
that would be kimmers buddy.. he rolled his polarisX on top of him down a hill

Rustytinhorn
06-28-2007, 12:27 AM
This is why you don't invite the CPSC.
Hope you guys get your trikes ( and arms and whatnot) going good again.