PDA

View Full Version : Made it back

Billy Golightly
06-25-2007, 02:28 AM
Drove back the whole way, and still freakin wired, wide awake :lol: Got out of Haspin around 11, back here right before midnight. Trailer wobbled like a mofo the whole way back, almost swayed into a couple vehicles but everything worked out good. I just finished up with some dinner and then I'm going to go for a nice, long, sleep.

Mike_Ham_250R
06-25-2007, 03:07 AM
I'm glad you made it home I couldn't imagine my life without a Billy Golightly.

84honda200s
06-25-2007, 03:11 AM
welcome back billy. how was tf07 ?

Billy Golightly
06-25-2007, 03:12 AM
oh yeah and my fuel gauge quit working on us on the way back. We stopped and got diesel at the one place, ended up putting 3 more gallons in the tank then it was suppose to hold 31 in what the book says is a 28. No idea how much was actually left in it, but it sure wasnt much.

Billy Golightly
06-25-2007, 03:17 AM
welcome back billy. how was tf07 ?

AWESOME! Best ever. I didn't win first place in the open class in the drags (I did get it dialed in and running really fast though) I got teamed up with the 900RR in my first elimination (I did, actually, jump him out of the hole, got a pic to prove it) and then wheelied a little to much racing against Andrea on the 370 for the second elim and couldn't pass her. I think I lost that one by about half a bike length, maybe a little bit more. I did 2nd in the general class on the flat tracker though after running outside of the track cause of a flat tire and coming back onto it :lol: I fouled the plug in my 86 R in the MX and ran Brandon's R in the second heat and freakin loved it. Hopped on the machine I had never even sat on before, was dead last in the holeshot but picked up 4 positions and came about 3ft of clearing the big table top in 3 laps. Ran the bullhorn some during the awards Saturday night, partied it up a bit with everyone, had a great time there and good smooth trips there and back too.

Billy Golightly
06-25-2007, 03:21 AM
thanks brapp for the $.99 shave job on the corner of my arm from the WD40 can and a lighter on Thursday night :lol:

84honda200s
06-25-2007, 03:50 AM
AWESOME! Best ever. I didn't win first place in the open class in the drags (I did get it dialed in and running really fast though) I got teamed up with the 900RR in my first elimination (I did, actually, jump him out of the hole, got a pic to prove it) and then wheelied a little to much racing against Andrea on the 370 for the second elim and couldn't pass her. I think I lost that one by about half a bike length, maybe a little bit more. I did 2nd in the general class on the flat tracker though after running outside of the track cause of a flat tire and coming back onto it :lol: I fouled the plug in my 86 R in the MX and ran Brandon's R in the second heat and freakin loved it. Hopped on the machine I had never even sat on before, was dead last in the holeshot but picked up 4 positions and came about 3ft of clearing the big table top in 3 laps. Ran the bullhorn some during the awards Saturday night, partied it up a bit with everyone, had a great time there and good smooth trips there and back too.

glad to hear you had fun. now you see what you get for wheelieing too much ? just playing around billy. glad you did good in your kinda race (flat track). im also happy to hear you made it home ok with that huge trailer you haul. dam that thing is huge. well i hope to go next year. maybe i will have a trike and can pitch some gas money and get down there with another 3ww ny member.

have a good one man

edog
06-25-2007, 06:20 AM
I'm glad you made it home I couldn't imagine my life without a Billy Golightly.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :D

SYKO
06-25-2007, 07:53 AM
good deal bud! glad you guys made it back, I bet pats happy!

Louis Mielke
06-25-2007, 08:44 AM
I also made it back safe. What a week! had a great time though.

ProCarbine2k1
06-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Glad I got to meet some of you guys! I wish I would have brought something to ride, but as muddy as it was, I probably wouldnt have rode the mx quad or my restored x anyway. Definitely didnt want to miss this year though, wasnt sure if I would be able to make it out next year and atleast wanted to meet some 3ww members.

Eric250R
06-25-2007, 10:43 AM
Drove back the whole way, and still freakin wired, wide awake :lol: Got out of Haspin around 11, back here right before midnight. Trailer wobbled like a mofo the whole way back, almost swayed into a couple vehicles but everything worked out good. I just finished up with some dinner and then I'm going to go for a nice, long, sleep.

Was in the same boat, my gas gauge quit working after half a tank, and my trailer was insane. I knew I was going to wipe someone out with that POS. Had to stop about every 30 minutes to fix my straps. But it was worth it.....what a weekend...:w00t: :w00t: :beer :D

Xowner
06-25-2007, 10:47 AM
ERRRRRRRRRR ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

had a great time everyone and was back in ohio at 12 yesterday!!!!

johnny's X
06-25-2007, 10:50 AM
Made it back here also. It was a blast and had a great time meeting everyone. Cant wait until next year now

seadoo650
06-25-2007, 11:07 AM
ERRRRRRRRRR ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

had a great time everyone and was back in ohio at 12 yesterday!!!!

I did'nt know you lived in OH. Xowner.

Left Haspin around Noon Sunday. Drove around connersville for half hour looking for Taco Bell. Big parade of about six of us just driving in circles. LOL. Made it back to the house about 6 p.m. Got the bikes unloaded and washed. The Mac truck did'nt have to be pulled out this year and did'nt get all that muddy. Was a great TF and allready looking forward to 08.

TACO BELL RULEZ!

350Xhilaration
06-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Haven't made it home yet.:(

Had to pit stop in Columbus for an undetermined amount of time for work.

Had a blast...and the best part...NO INJURIES!!!!

Glad to hear all you guys made it home safely. I wish I got to meet some of you guys while you out there...I knew a lot of you were going but didn't get around to meet everyone.

Can't wait for Oh Eight

Tri-ZNate
06-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Whoo were back. Had many thumbs up on the way back and I have my bling bling for the Zing zing, as Mr. Milkie put it, from ronnie so life is good. WAY better than last year

atctim
06-25-2007, 02:38 PM
We made it back safely to PA Sunday early afternoon. I got us lost on the way out of town so we took the detour from Haspin to Western PA via CINCINATI!!!!

YIKES - wish we could have stayed for the awards ceremony - next year for sure - TF08 - the countdown starts now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great time meeting new people - MX was a blast - prayers go out that Mrs. Mosh is OK!

get well soon Derrick! Can't wait to race with the OTC on Labor Day.........

Kintore
06-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Were all good here, thanks for the great time everybody. Cant wait!!! till next year!

Mike_Ham_250R
06-25-2007, 04:20 PM
Were all good here, thanks for the great time everybody. Cant wait!!! till next year!

Aww crap!!

team-red-rider
06-25-2007, 04:21 PM
i had a blast! except hey X-owner next time keep the fireworks to yourself lol ...my toe still hurts from tht bottle rocket lmao

Billy Golightly
06-25-2007, 04:33 PM
he tried that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* on me while I was eating spaghetti one night standing there. I pulled a ninja trick and put my foot over top of it. Never even looked down at it or quit shoveling the food down. :lol: Was pretty funny

sandpuppi101
06-25-2007, 06:49 PM
We just made it home about an hour ago,stayed down at my parents last nite down by the Ohio/Michigan line. I also had a great time and if I get a chance here in a little bit,i will post up some pic's..Thanks for the great time everyone and I look forward too next year's TF already.

Howdy
06-25-2007, 07:49 PM
We made it back around 4:30 PM yesterday ( Sunday ). Took 4+ hours to load and less than 30 minutes to unload ( Skid loaders make things easier ). It was SUPER meeting all the old and new faces.

Looking forward to setting the date for TF08!!
Howdy

03 ORANGE SHEE
06-25-2007, 09:52 PM
i left after the awards, couldnt see sleeping in a tent in the pouring rain. left at 1am, got home at 10am, everything went smoooooth.. but my girlfriend didnt say a word the whole way home, hummm..:rolleyes:

team-red-rider
06-25-2007, 09:54 PM
yeh nate that was nuts man ...i was asleep at 1 lmao

icp4life162005
06-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Haven't seen any posts from you in awhile 03 ORANGE SHEE. What gives?

Yamahondaman
06-25-2007, 09:59 PM
yeh nate that was nuts man ...i was asleep at 1 lmao

YEAH .....while i was going 85 mph and almost sideswiped that bus !! :lol: ..
we got back at 5:30 monday A.M. ...... SEVENTEEN HRS !!!! :Bounce

team-red-rider
06-25-2007, 10:12 PM
yeh ronnie sure...lmao next year we need to get loaded sooner so we can get to tf earlier lmao .... and ill have my R X and KLT in 08 (hopefully!)

dizasterzrfun69
06-25-2007, 10:17 PM
i left after the awards, couldnt see sleeping in a tent in the pouring rain. left at 1am, got home at 10am, everything went smoooooth.. but my girlfriend didnt say a word the whole way home, hummm..:rolleyes:

did you at least keep her out of the suitcase? that plaque was half hers she "earned it" if you ask me :lol: :lol:

ATC-Eric
06-26-2007, 01:30 AM
i.. but my girlfriend didnt say a word the whole way home, hummm..:rolleyes:

Good God Im LMAO!!!!!!!!

Im slow tonight, to much pasta, beer, and vodka :beer

Man that cracks my sht up!! :lol: :lol:

fla 2-stroke
06-27-2007, 12:22 AM
billy did a great job getting that 24' trailer home.It was moving around quite a bit.trikefest was a blast.It was great meeting some of guys.I put a ton of miles on my rags.the trails were awesome and ripping up and down the dragstrip was the best.