PDA

View Full Version : Rock Run Offroad Park in Pa 6,000acres

crazyratt
06-21-2007, 09:10 AM
Anybody hear or have been to this place called rock run in southern Pa. Supposed to be 6,000 acres of land and at least 50 miles of trail. Called about ridin atc on the park and they said that it's an additional 10.00, thats to register your bike on the property for the year. Tryin to take a group there on the 30 and 31st of july

Tri-Z 250
06-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Ok, $10 for the bike's season pass...what about camping and weekend rider fee? Camping, primitive, showers, hookup sites? Night riding, single track/ or all ATV, only trails/hill climbs/mototrack? I'll be watching but details would help especially location address or linksite. I'll be running a group this fall back down to Hatfield McCoy for a 2 night stay...We will rent a double wide condo/bring your own food for around $45per man only 15men: or we'll bed and breakfast all meals, softdrinks provided for under $180 up to 20men. Depending on how you plan your trip some guys ride the morning/ day of checkin always Fri after 1PM. The trips are set up Fri and Sat night stays, come home Sunday(check out by NOON)...Most just ride the Saturday about 100miles. Others ride all 3 days at various locations...Sorry I don't mean to rob you thread, please fill us in with some details.

225DX DUDE
06-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Wheres the location adress? Is there a web site we can look at? Thanks

3Wheelers4Life
06-21-2007, 01:36 PM
"The park is located approximately four miles outside of Patton at 1228 St. Lawrence Road." http://www.rockrunrecreation.com/index.php?page=directions seems pretty cool.

225DX DUDE
06-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Does your trike have to be registered? Thanks

3Wheelers4Life
06-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Does your trike have to be registered? Thanks

i heard on the boards here somewhere "any atv manufactured before 1987 does not have to be registered." but im not sure.

EDIT: here check out post #26 http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=67978&page=2

Wickedfinger
06-21-2007, 10:27 PM
I guess they finally opened up .... it was kicking around for years - looks great. Like I said on PAATVing a few years ago ... how perfect is it to name a riding park in PA "Rock Run". Anyone whos ridden here whould know what I'm talking about ... lol.

crazyratt
06-22-2007, 03:20 PM
atc were not aloud to use the park, but I guess they changed the rules. anyway atc riders have to pay a 10.00 park registration fee. It registers you for rock run for the year. As far a extras, the web site did not really say, kinda still very new. I do believe there are places to stay around the area though. 15 bucks a day to 37bucks for 3 days ride. full gear boots helmet gloves goggles etc. there are places to stay, links are on the web site.http://www.rockrunrecreation.com/index.php?page=home

Preddy05
06-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Let me know if you get a group ride count me in its not to far from me.

crazyratt
06-22-2007, 04:12 PM
hey man that would be great, lookin at my map program it looks like it 30 to 45 min away from you in patton pa. Your about an hour away from me. We should get togeither and ride sometime. I have got a lot of places to ride around me, father in law got some property, theres all kinds of trails from there. I am not sure what your ridin level is, but theres some very serious hill climbs and trails.

KingNothing
06-23-2007, 11:09 PM
I live about 1 mile from Rock Run. I havent been there yet. I havent heard anything good about the place tho. I have rode on that ground alot before it was deeded off and named Rock Run. There is alot of good riding up there. From what I hear its targeted for high class people. I cant say bad or good tho. I will probably go up soon. I will let you guys know what I find out.