PDA

View Full Version : 350x on new duros

brrcuda
06-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Put a new set of duros on the rear of my 350x. paid 186 shipped from rocky mountain for 20s with 10 inch .190 douglas wheels. This is the best purchase i have made so far for my 350x. These tires will break loose at corners like its on fresh snow and when the bike comes out of the corners it does a nice controlled wheelie thats a blast to hang on to. These tires actually bite in pretty good and are not as easy on the grass as i thought they would be.

i bought these for the many railroad beds and easy trails open around here since you don't need aggressive treads. I love the old school racer look and love to slide even more.

I haven't seen too many 350Xs with these - so thought i would share a pic. I think i might buy another set. They are not the most practical tire but who cares.

SYKO
06-08-2007, 11:19 AM
I can pick up a new pair of them over here for $50 and ive been thinking of getting them for my 83r no that I know how they are I may do it! and they look great to boot!

i58829
06-08-2007, 11:42 AM
I was looking at those tires and was wondering how they worked up to speed. I was a little weary of the rear end 'wandering' when you are cruising along in a higher gear...

oldsking86
06-08-2007, 11:54 AM
I can pick up a new pair of them over here for $50 and ive been thinking of getting them for my 83r no that I know how they are I may do it! and they look great to boot!

for $50? Them tires? If you can get some 20's on 10" wheels let me know I'll defiently want a set!

brrcuda that thing looks super slick, I like it very much the way it sits! I wanted them tires for the longest time for my bike too :beer

brrcuda
06-08-2007, 11:56 AM
I was originally going for hoosiers but they are just too expensive for what you get and for what i will use them for. These tires are for play, still have a set of tires/rims for rough stuff/mud. The douglas wheels make it nice and wide compared to stock offset rims.

Haven't noticed any issues on high speed runs -seems more stabile to me. These things bite in on straight lines cause they are deep treads in between.

McDerry
06-08-2007, 12:05 PM
There awesome in the dirt, i have a set for my 110 in the 18 inch variety and they rock!