PDA

View Full Version : Chain roller for Tri-Z?

GoodKarma
05-29-2007, 08:55 PM
I didn't realize until this weekend that I am missing the chain roller up by the swinger bolt. I searched the schematics on the Yamaha website, and can't find shyte to tell me what I need. I have the front and rear guides, but I also need the roller? Where can I find this? Someone told me that AllBalls had them, but their website doesn't show it listed.

Lead me in the right direction........................................P lease!

Bryan Raffa
05-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Moose!!! Pick A Color!

chris200x
05-29-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm pretty sure dads sells them. give em a hollar!

GoodKarma
05-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Hmmm, there's a large or small Moose chain roller. Any further information? Don't say what the difference is on the DennisKirk site.

Chris, I had seen a post that Dad's didn't want to be bothered with orders until after the big gathering in a couple of weeks in Oregon. I figured I was going to have to find somewhere to order them other than Dad's, just to go with his request.

Bryan Raffa
05-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Large!.....................................

GoodKarma
05-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Large!.....................................

I'm all over this one! LOL!

Bryan Raffa
05-29-2007, 09:50 PM
ya one is bigger than the other....lmao

GoodKarma
05-30-2007, 08:45 PM
I stopped at the dealership on the way home today, and asked him if he had these in stock, just out of curiosity. He looked it up, found them on the frame schematic, and noted that there are 2 of these! Now I have no idea where that one towards the rear goes, nor do I understand why it's so high up. I guess I will take a closer look at the frame and see if it makes any sense.

Do you run both of these chain rollers, or just the one up by the swingarm bolt? I purchased one last night, but would have made it two if I would have seen that.

Bryan Raffa
05-30-2007, 09:29 PM
the one up top is for when you bottom out.. they are the same as a warrior, banshee OEM ones.. you will notice a stud stickin out... a plastic sleeve goes on it and then the wheel,, with a washer and a bolt in the end of the stud on the frame

Bryan Raffa
05-30-2007, 09:34 PM
want a pic of what they look like?

GoodKarma
05-30-2007, 09:41 PM
want a pic of what they look like?

LOL, I get the hint!

chris200x
05-30-2007, 10:10 PM
I got nothin better to do! The top one came with the trike... the bottom is an all balls I robbed from the suzuki. :naughty:

Bryan Raffa
05-30-2007, 10:15 PM
this is what i do.. buy two rollers take the bearings out of one and put the plastic sleeve in the hard roller,, the oem is really soft as you can see and they dont last long..the yellow one is OEM