PDA

View Full Version : Pics of the 250sx's maiden voyage!

jclark23
05-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Here is me and the 250sx on its maiden voyage. Yea, yea, yea I know the tank is wrong but the metal tank needs a little brazing(sp) done on it. After the installation of the engine side case cover gaskets and some of the wiring put back on it fired right up like a champ. I'll have to say whoever had it must have ran it low of oil cause it has a slight top end tap unless its the valves. Going to check the valves....maybe they just need to be adjusted. Got some better tires ready to go on but those turf tires sling some really interresting rooster-tails.:naughty: The bike is me and my cousins Jamie R.'s. We got a few more toys and maybe a project trike comming up. We were ridding in a pond behind my house that has been about pumped dry from irrogation. There is a early 80's bronco stuck in the pond going on 2 days....not mine so not worried.:beer People learn best from stupidity...I have plenty of experiences. Will try to get some pics of the pond and the bronco later.

Later Jason
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5555980
htwww.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5555978tp://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5555979 (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5555979)
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5555977

70ATC90
05-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Haha nice, the first one is classic!

3Wheelers4Life
05-28-2007, 08:46 PM
nice, looks like you had fun!

filipinoredneck
05-28-2007, 08:49 PM
I'd love to see my kids come back from a ride like that. it would remind me of when I was 14 years old riding motocross in our back field.:beer

That's cooooollllllll!!!!!!

jclark23
05-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Well I'm a little older than 14 more towards 20 but it is fun at any age. Yea the honda 3 wheelers are built a hell of a lot better than a kawa. 4-wheeler I had for sure. It is amazing how much more power it has than our 200es. The rear suspension makes all the difference in the world. The bronco in the mud is the funniest thing i have seem in a while. 05' Dodge with about 38" broke a transfer case from snatching with a snatch strap. It backed up about 20 feet and got a running start and when the rope pulled tight it literally pulled the Dodge back a few feet and got a tire off the ground. Needless to say they towed it out and down the road a piece for the wrecker and some warranty work. A 80's blazer also broke something in the front end. I'll try to get some pics of the pond up soon.

Jason

Jamie R.
05-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Jason sure did get muddy:D !! He made the first pass in the pond and said " Well I see that ya can't keep from gettin' mud on ya on this ride". He was shootin' rooster tails as high as one of their pivots that water the fields:D !! I really did'nt know the pond was that low and wore a good pair of shoes so I did'nt venture as deep in the pond as maybe I would have normally, or maybe it's that since I've gotten older I think ahead and wonder how in the heck am I going to get out if I get stuck on this 450es Foreman 4x4;) . We actually did have to use the winch to get the sx out of one spot because we broke our tow strap tryin' to pull it out:eek: !! Since Jason and I have gotten this SX going we are now deciding on tryin' to put together another SX or a Bigred from the other parts and frames. Oh yeah Jason got a 125 Yamaha given to him to just get it out of the way and it ran 7 years ago the guy said before he put it up, but we have'nt got it going yet. Jason can defintely leave me in the dust now since he is riding the SX because my Foreman ES can't run that fast:TrikesOwn !! Maybe the other guys will get the bronco out of the pond sometime this week. We are definetly changing the tires on the back of the Sx because mud does not suit them very well:( !!

Jamie R.