PDA

View Full Version : Tiger sold for $5,001.!!!

the tecate kid
05-25-2007, 09:37 PM
I thought I had it, someone has some deep pockets out there!

i58829
05-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Was this the one on ebay? I was checking that out, i'd love to have one simply because they are arguably the closest thing to an american made atv. But i have to be honest, I can't afford to pay that much for a toy, i dont even have a late model atv let alone an old one that costs that much. I'm gonna stick to the under 2k group...

the tecate kid
05-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Yes that was the one. That's alot of money for something that doesn't run, and would more or less just be a conversation piece in the garage next to my other "misfit toys". lol

viper
05-25-2007, 11:14 PM
I thought I had it, someone has some deep pockets out there!

lol thats not deep ........if you want one as bad as you say just as well get ready to pony up what it takes to buy one ..

erectordale
05-25-2007, 11:30 PM
and they thought 3,000 for the 500 was a lot lol

the tecate kid
05-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Wow Viper! maybe it is I who needs to take donations from you! You obvious have more money to throw around than I do, or most anyone on this site for that matter, because where I come from 5000 bucks for a 3 wheeler that doesnt even run is a helluva lot of money! and I am sure there are alot of people out there that would agree with me. Hell, the only reason I went as high as I did was one too many budweisers. lol Thank got for dial-up because he only won it by 2 seconds from me. Oh well, always next time.

Dirtcrasher
05-26-2007, 04:22 PM
I honestly don't think thats alot of money either.... It costs me 3000$ a month to live in my home by myself and live the same lifestyle. 2 months would cost me about 6000$ so I don't think 3K for something I'll have for years is a big deal. If you want it, bid big and buy it; you've only got one life to live fellas....

Does anyone have the link to the auction? I missed it....

blue27
05-26-2007, 06:29 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/tiger-3wheeler-honda-250r-tri-z-tecate_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6726QQihZ017QQit emZ270121908246QQrdZ1#ebayphotohosting

I just rode mine today for the first time, 5000.00 is worth it!!!!!!!

viper
05-27-2007, 04:27 AM
Wow Viper! maybe it is I who needs to take donations from you! You obvious have more money to throw around than I do, or most anyone on this site for that matter, because where I come from 5000 bucks for a 3 wheeler that doesnt even run is a helluva lot of money! and I am sure there are alot of people out there that would agree with me. Hell, the only reason I went as high as I did was one too many budweisers. lol Thank got for dial-up because he only won it by 2 seconds from me. Oh well, always next time.

i dont have alot either but i know it cost to play and if you cant pay what it takes better quit looking .. yes i do have several toys and i have spent 15000 plus more than once building drag banshee,s that just sit in the garage and dont get used .. you have been the one posting all over this site begging for a tiger and i think you said that the money wasent a deal .. better just realize this ...if you want a tiger you are going to pay for it out the nose ..if you arent willing to do that i would stop looking because thay arent going to get cheaper ..... hope you find another one good luck ............................................viper

the tecate kid
05-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Very true.

Orangecnty250r
05-27-2007, 09:19 AM
I posted a reply in the ebay forum why I think this one went so High