PDA

View Full Version : had a blast on my 85 250R

filipinoredneck
05-23-2007, 10:38 PM
I took the ytm 200 and the 85 250R to my buddys place in uxbridge, ontario on sunday with the whole family. They all had a blast. Everyone took turn on the yammy and I gave them rides on the 250r. In the first 10minutes, the shifter on the yammy fell off when the wife was riding. The c-clip and the washer was lost in the grass. I couldn't let the family down as they were having blast, so I placed it back on and grabbed a ty-wrap from the truck and strapped it on. It's still there. I haven't had a chance to fix it as I left the yammy at my friends place for them to ride. At the end of the day after taking everyone for a ride and relaxing by the fire after a bbq dinner, it was my turn to take the 250r for a run ALONE. WOW!!!!:Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce What awsome power, amazing handling, and such a comfortable suspension. Now I know why everyone loves these trikes. I LOVE MY 250R!!! I took it on some jumps, sand berms, up the side of a big, big hill on 2 wheels most of the way. I felt like I was 16 again. I'll post some pics when I have the time to. I probably would buy another one in the future to hop it up with aftermarket parts. I want to keep this one completely stock. I havent riden an air R, so I don't know what the difference is, but would definitly want another liquid R.:beer :beer :beer

super90
05-23-2007, 10:47 PM
now your making me with I had an R. I went for a long ride on my 200x today and got beat to death. Stock X suspension doesnt do too great in the rocky terrain. Even the tiny little 4'' diameter sticks were shaking it up pretty bad. IRS was great but theres nothing like a trike.

filipinoredneck
05-23-2007, 11:06 PM
The previous owner stopped by this evening while he went for a bike ride with his son. I showed him the 300 win. mag I am trading for the trike and he loves it.i took it to the range on moday to sight it in.It shot factory ammo ( remington 180gr.PSP ) 3 shot 1" at a 100 yds. It shoots 3"low at 200yds. He's very pleased and will come over soon to transfer the gun ownership into his name. He also will be getting me the trike ownership from his buddy the next time he sees him. He was glad to get rid of the trike and I'm pleased to own it.:Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :beer

DoorNail
05-23-2007, 11:06 PM
I`ve been riding with a group of four wheelers :lol: :lol: ,I could make some money off these guys with a video camera after recording them try to make some of the hills that I can get up on a trike!

I know it`s painfull,but I try not to laugh,because they don`t laugh much when I hit the dirt :D

ceaserthethird
05-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Glad you enjoyed the 250R , Their a Blast & a Beating on the body when riding ruff trails , but to see the look of the dirt bike guy's as i roll on by is price less !

your well on your way to collecting trike's !

SYKO
05-24-2007, 11:56 AM
see you were going to get rid of it and now look at ya!!

filipinoredneck
05-24-2007, 07:32 PM
I traded my rifle in which i shot my first and second deer 20seconds apart on the opening day at 11:45 AM year 2000. That rifle meant a lot to me, but it's too much gun for me, so I don't take it out anymore. Instead I got one KICK ASS TRIKE for it and I'm not letting it go anymore. It's too much of a rush riding it.

IT IS NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!!!!!

SYKO
05-24-2007, 07:36 PM
I traded my rifle in which i shot my first and second deer 20seconds apart on the opening day at 11:45 AM year 2000. That rifle meant a lot to me, but it's too much gun for me, so I don't take it out anymore. Instead I got one KICK ASS TRIKE for it and I'm not letting it go anymore. It's too much of a rush riding it.

IT IS NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!!!!!

whoooohoooooo!!!!!! now lets see some pics of ya rippin it up!!!!:w00t: :w00t:

edog
05-24-2007, 08:43 PM
I am taking mine up North riding next week.The trails finally opened up!!!!!!!!!

The Liquid R's are amazing!!!!!!!!!

filipinoredneck
05-25-2007, 04:51 PM
I've only had 2 days off this whole month, but I got to ride it one of those 2 days. It will be another 2 weeks before I can get a day off working this whole weekend and and next. I gotta take it when I can. I especially love sundays ( double time and no management in sight). I will for sure get pics.I just got to get out again.:lol: :beer I live in the burbs. I have to trailer it 25 miles to my buddies place in Uxbridge.