PDA

View Full Version : Manco Rustler 310 3wheeler?

tecat-z
05-19-2007, 05:43 PM
Ran into a guy at the Yamaha shop yesterday and he was looking for a front sprocket for what he said was a Manco Rustler 310. Nobody had a clue what it was and by his explanation kinda sounded like a go kart drivetrain. He had no idea what year it was but said it does run good and is in great shape. He wants to use is for the kids to ride on some property his family has. He gave me his # and said if i want come look at it to see what i think. He lives in my town so i might do it. Anybody ever hear of this trike. Does anyone have any pics of one. Just curious if this is true.

DarkestGKnight
05-20-2007, 01:10 AM
yes ive heard of them i think they are the ones with the briggs motor in the back of it look them up on google,.

Chevy200s
05-20-2007, 01:32 AM
I think it might be this one or similar to it, the owner of this one told me its a Manco, I'll know for sure in a few days when I pick it up:) I've seen a few pics of them and I think that they are they same. Doesnt have the engine or anything, but it was either save it or let it go to the scrapper and I couldnt do that. I'll post more pics or info as I get it