PDA

View Full Version : kxt almost ready''

digity x
05-16-2007, 07:03 AM
well its almost done again just waiting on some axle parts.i have to jet the carb and install axle and parts im held up on that axle clip and its sucks anybody have a spare floating around i will buy it from you need it bad. help me please cant stand not to ride this green machine'' maybe some one will no were to buy one.

scooterroo
05-16-2007, 07:48 AM
well chief, if it comes down to it, bring it down to marty, have him tack that hub on there with a few small tacks from the welder. quick an easy, and you;d be riding it this weekend. gonna rain, could mud it up on the new part of the track? or you afraid of getting that r dirty?

DixiePlowboy
05-16-2007, 07:54 AM
Is a replacement clip not available at a hardware or auto parts store? It's been months since I put my axle/rear together and I can't even remember if it looked special or ordinary.

I know what you mean by having to wait though. I started mine in January. I've got almost enough stuff to finish mine already bought and paid for sitting at my in-laws 3 hours away, but a string of unforseen unfortunate events has kept me from being able to go get it.

Oh well, maybe THIS weekend :rolleyes:

BigGreenMachine
05-16-2007, 10:43 AM
Dixie, you get that clutch lever and stuff?

DixiePlowboy
05-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Not yet, BGM.

I've never had anything shipped from another country, so I have no idea how long it should take. It won't be holding me up if it takes another week or two at the rate mine's going together.

I could have made the May 12 deadline for the race that I had planned to join Billy and others in the SFTL, but when their schedule changed I paid a bill or two instead of quickly putting it together. Now it's collecting spider webs.

I'll get it together within a month, though. Hopefully I'll get a few local races under my belt before I head off to Florida to make one of their remaining races. I've got experience, but I have been out of the saddle awhile. I don't want green to do too badly against their red machines.