PDA

View Full Version : newbie here - extended axe in a 83-85 200x (muddy what did u use)

jimmybpei
05-04-2007, 12:53 PM
just new here and am absolutly blown away that there is still such an abundant amount of these 3 wheeleres still around. i have always loved these since they first came out when i was a kid. And now have the opportunity to own one, unfortunatly for me i had to go all the way to Mi to get one. ( I live on the east coast about 6 hours north/east of maine)

Now after browsing this site for several days and seeing Muddy200x's machine i've got the itch. i already have a complete 350x front end as well as an extra 200x swingarm in which to lengthen, i guess i still need the wider axel from somting or extension kit??? and the 350x rear shock.

I've seen on here a guy cnc machined a shackle for his 200x shock to give a little more lift from the fenders.

whih way to go????

really want to know where to get the extended axel (what other will work) from or a kit

thankx
JimmyB.

chris200x
05-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Your best bet would be to look here:

http://www.durablue.com/prods_axles.shtml

Only problem with these is there just as much money as buyin one of these old trikes. :rolleyes:

Another option would be to just use the wheel spacers for the ends of the stock axle. These can be found on the same website.

:welcome: