PDA

View Full Version : My old 200x with answer silencer

brrcuda
05-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Here is a picture of my old 200x that i just found. These are the only pics i have of it. This is the bike that rekindled everything for me. I traded some electrician work for this bike and also got a spare parts bike that ran too. Took all the good parts and built this one. Unfortunately gave the spare bike to a colleage for nothing cause i knew he would fix the issues it had - needed some parts fabrication.

Two years ago i traded this bike to my brother-in law for some metal work on my classic car and now my nephew rides it from time to time. Its all 22 year old original honda plastics - check out that answer silencer, i have yet to see another one like it. 18 inch turfs and 6 inch extenders. I set it up old school style like the old dirtwheels modded bikes.

The bike originally was from Cali as it had a green sticker on it when i got in 1997.

DeePa
05-04-2007, 12:02 PM
That was a sweet bike. At least you know where it is, and could try to get it back if they ever sold it.

On another note...

if you bought my 85 200x you could make another one!

nice addition to your showroom? Especially after you went nuts on it like you do to all of your other trikes

crazyratt
05-04-2007, 12:03 PM
I wish my 200x looked that good. it has original plastics on it to but it looks like someone rode it over a cliff

ColeTrickle
05-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey, what's that critter in the driveway? it almost looks like a dog only smaller.

brrcuda
05-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Hey, what's that critter in the driveway? it almost looks like a dog only smaller.

:lol: thats my guard dog. shes a mini pinscher. She keeps guard on the toys.

:lol: slightly bigger than a squirrel.

ColeTrickle
05-04-2007, 06:23 PM
That's cool. Has the dog ever tried to mark any of your hondas? :wondering

I like all dogs but prefer to have guard dogs that can get the job done (protecting the Z) :w00t: :beer :crazy:

Also got some 3WW stickers, thanks Howdy :drool:

oldred95
05-05-2007, 09:37 PM
That looks a lot like mine but my seat is black. Nice original trikes are a rare find anymore but at least yours is still somewhat in the family. I like the look of no shock boots on the front forks too.

xman23
05-06-2007, 08:03 PM
sweet 200 man, I like that pipe alot, i want one now