PDA

View Full Version : t3 is on the mend''

digity x
05-03-2007, 06:59 PM
well put the axle in that i bought,now im waiting for my sprocket hub and disc hub from dixieplowboy when i recieve that i will paint them up put them on and finish everything else. it will be fun time again.

3Wheelers4Life
05-03-2007, 07:40 PM
nice, i like how you painted the different parts, nice job

BigGreenMachine
05-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Looks like your refining the bike little by little.

scooterroo
05-03-2007, 08:55 PM
to bad you wont have the parts this weekend chiefy. gonna be nice at the pit. did some work on my 85 tonight, a few more steps closer to done. and a few more steps to ripping the pit up on the green machines.

cr480r
05-04-2007, 04:16 AM
what kind of paint did you use on the axle?

digity x
05-04-2007, 06:31 AM
well the axle i bought from cr480r is nice it was easy to clean up and paint i used a chrome bumper paint and a metalizer on top of it,turned out nice.now if i had my other parts i would be golden''waiting game sucks.yeah i wish you would get that green machine done scoot,would like to ride at least once before i sell the t3.

scooterroo
05-04-2007, 08:00 AM
hahahahaha, sell it, why you selling it now? no rush chief, its getting closer though. got that caliper you gave me all nice and cleaned up, gonna order up the rest of the seals and stuff for my other caliper, got the front master on, waiting on the lever for it. got the 38 tooth rear painted up and on, gonna order the chain next week. still have to fab up my extension peice for that hottip silencer so it will connect to the bassani, but i have it cut and ready to go. all electronics are mounted, just need to pull the flywheel and change it out with the kx. waiting on the coils for that though. so its getting there. by summers end hopefully. all these trips to florida, money that could be spent on parts, lol, hahahahaha.

digity x
05-04-2007, 04:50 PM
oh i dont no you no me have one thing then sell it'' who no's mite keep it when its done.