PDA

View Full Version : ATC fan's would know, Am I crazy if?

Tri-Z 250
05-02-2007, 10:39 AM
I was going to the store last week for food. On the way I saw two super clean trikes being unloaded right down the street. I just moved to the hood 5yrs ago and pretty much don't know anyone. I do however live next to the CRAZY guy...(another story). I wanted to drop a note off with info to this site and Trikefest 07'. Would you find it odd to find a letter in the box with a small hello? I don't want to freak the guy out but this 250R and 350X looked soo good. I figure he might already be a member but who knows, he could be fixing something. What do you guys think?

ATC-Eric
05-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Dont be bashfull. he obviously has some sort of love for these machines if he has both an X, and an R. Most people (trikers) I talk to when I go riding dont know the site exists. I have probably influenced around 5 new members on here. Now you have a good common interest to share with your neighbor. :beer

Go talk to him! Dont drop a letter in his box, I would take that as kind of creepy.

oldskool83
05-02-2007, 12:00 PM
why not just walk up to him and say i, you own trikes so do i, can we be friends!

DixiePlowboy
05-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Definitely speak to him in person. If they're his, you obviously share a like/love for em, since they're so nice he likely either built them or paid a little more for them.

johnny's X
05-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Just go talk to him I pretty sure he would rather you did that than write him a letter about this site. You never know maybe he is thinking about selling them or has extra parts. I am sure it would be worth your while to go over and meet your neighbor.

Bryan Raffa
05-02-2007, 01:05 PM
walk right up to him and say,,, GIT IT RAGGGG!!!! Trust me you will know if he is a member! LOL

crazyratt
05-02-2007, 02:54 PM
i would not think it was weird at all hell it would be cool if somebody else around me had a trike and wanted to ride. as it is now, when i get together with dirtbikes and atv riders and tell them i have a atc they think im suicidal. their:TrikesOwn loss

3Wheelers4Life
05-02-2007, 03:13 PM
one day when you catch him outside ask him "i seen you have some 3 wheelers, so do i, do you like them?" you might find yourself a new mechanic or riding buddy. whats the worst he can say, "no i dont like 3 wheelers."

Trikeaholic
05-02-2007, 03:17 PM
walk right up to him and say,,, GIT IT RAGGGG!!!! Trust me you will know if he is a member! LOL

well I have been a member since 2000 and I have no idea wtf that means:eek:

IrvSLedman
05-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Hell yeah man, people come right up to me and talk to me when they see my trikes and i enjoy it, as Im sure most trike owners do, so just talk to him!!

mymint87
05-02-2007, 05:13 PM

LOL...

Holic, you've been on here for almost a DECADE.....:welcome: Thats a freaking long time

toocheaptosmoke
05-02-2007, 06:24 PM
i would not think it was weird at all hell it would be cool if somebody else around me had a trike and wanted to ride. as it is now, when i get together with dirtbikes and atv riders and tell them i have a atc they think im suicidal. their:TrikesOwn loss

alright, another western PA'er. :beer

Tri-Z 250
05-03-2007, 05:08 PM
I'll take the time to stop by...heck the worst possible thing is him telling me to leave. He could however have a cold frig stocked for the unexpected guest!:beer Thanks for the edicate call guys!

4cylinders
05-03-2007, 08:19 PM
hey, ride down to his place on a trike, you'll be all set.

filipinoredneck
05-03-2007, 09:22 PM
I'll take the time to stop by...heck the worst possible thing is him telling me to leave. He could however have a cold frig stocked for the unexpected guest!:beer Thanks for the edicate call guys!

The best thing is to bring at least a 6pack chillin in a small cooler. Give before you take leads to better results.:beer

trikerider2oo7
05-03-2007, 09:57 PM

lmao...me either.

lets us know how it goes...