PDA

View Full Version : the 3wheeler living room workshop

threewheelin-feelin
04-21-2007, 04:42 AM
well when you dont have a garage you got to do what you gotta do lol....but yeah the cam went in the 350x a couple weeks ago so i had to fish out the bolts and the piece of metal that broke off....but i got it all out and it looks like it will be ok with another cam and new gaskets :TrikesOwn :w00t:

mopar_man
04-21-2007, 08:49 AM
I see you have some high-end furniture that comes packaged as a lawn chair. :D I know how it is though. I rebuilt a 4-barrel carb on the floor of my kitchen once.

erikb45
04-21-2007, 12:33 PM
ok i cant comment on the living room thing i too have no garage and rebuilt the z in the living room, but please get a bigger dropcloth. :crazy:

p.s. nothing like watching tv and working on the toys!

ATC-Eric
04-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Brakeklean is really corrosive. It will eat your gaskets and exposed rubber.

the great gazoo
04-21-2007, 04:30 PM
I agree-And rattle canning the motor ain't such a good idea either; your boots will rub that paint off quick!

hondaatcvabeach
04-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Wow and I thought I was a Red Neck LOL Just joking Three Wheelin Feelin...Hey lets hook up and go to Slades sometime.

threewheelin-feelin
04-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Wow and I thought I was a Red Neck LOL Just joking Three Wheelin Feelin...Hey lets hook up and go to Slades sometime.

haha im a pretty big redneck lol...anyway i have never been to slades...i ride at MR. T's hunt club in surry...also another board member markdb420 rides there too...im putting my 350x back together and doing a few odds and ends to my 250r and then i will be ready for a ride!

hondaatcvabeach
04-22-2007, 08:32 AM
Yea I think I sold a 350x to Markb420 a couple of years ago. Well I think that is who it was. Do you have to be a member of the hunt club to ride there? Slades is ok when you have no were else to ride. I am also in the prosses of getting my bikes up and going again. Hey you do not know of any local ATV junk yards do you?

threewheelin-feelin
04-22-2007, 11:59 AM
no you dont have to be a member...last time i was there (last summer) they had a really nice mx track with table tops and jumps...they had trails but they had just opened and were still clearing trails ...they also had a mud pit in the back...but its $15 a person to ride all day and i think as many bikes as you want...and i dont know of any junk yards i do all my shopping on ebay or 3ww

gravelord
04-22-2007, 07:49 PM
ive worked on carbs and engines in my room. i have a box of 250r parts in long wooden crate in front of my matress i sleep on in my room. thats where i store alot of my stuff. lol