PDA

View Full Version : tecate update''

digity x
04-12-2007, 05:09 PM
i installed the new carb and vforce3 reeds, noticed the choke button when you pull up on it the button did not stay up it went back down so wonder what the shmuck is wrong with it brand new huh'' i guess i will figure it out but anyways the new shock is on the way then just rap her up with some loctite and love and rip her up''with all this love i have gave her i hope she treats me good.because you no how woman are''the reason she is a woman is because she's mean bitchy and she makes you feel good.:naughty:

ATCWRENCH
04-12-2007, 05:27 PM
so what action figure has his legs poking into the carb pic?

I really enjoy looking at your tecate. I really want to get mine finished but I'm waiting on my 200X engine to get built so I can sell it and fund the tecate. All I need now is a swingarm to make it a rolling chassis. The swing has to be made as I've already got all the parts to convert to a honda 400ex rear end. One of these days i will get some progress pics up.

digity x
04-12-2007, 05:53 PM
my nephew thought it would be cool to place the kawasaki rider on the t3'' keep the faith your t3 will be done and when it is you will love it''