PDA

View Full Version : Tripods... Tripods everywhere!

murphysadvocate
04-08-2007, 11:23 AM
I went to Croom yesterday, and every where i looked there were three wheelers. It was really great to see so many in the sea of quads and dirt bikes. the only downside was that none of them noticed me, another of thier kind, no matter how much noise i made, how many wheelies i pulled up. I guess that's not all true. one saw me. A 250sx, it looked like to me, was there when i first got my S started, and she stalled out on my way over to say hi ( my 200S is a little cold blooded)and I felt like a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* for a second. I saw a few R's of differnt years, and even a pair of fat girls riding 185's, and I rode my 200S like i stole her all day long. in fact, i'v never spent somuch time in 5th gear!:D

who else rode like freakin' retards yesterday?

gravelord
04-08-2007, 11:27 AM
i road like a tard too. haha. i had my R pinned in 6th down the railroad tracks, passed a bunch of mexicans riding quads - flew by them really, then i stopped and waited for them to catch up, when they were along side me i asked if any wanted to race - they were on the other side of the tracks. i thought itd be cool to drag race there for the hell of it, they all shook their heads one guy said "you too fast!" haha... i thought it was funny as hell. :TrikesOwn

Billy Golightly
04-08-2007, 11:33 AM
A big part of the FLA crew was down in ONF yesterday and friday also. Great time down there over the weekend, I think we had like 10-12 trikes in our group?

murphysadvocate
04-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Hell yes... thats great. they were too slow cause they had too many wheels. LOL

murphysadvocate
04-08-2007, 11:36 AM
It was too nice a day yesterday not to fill the air with the dust of a thousand doughnuts