PDA

View Full Version : dazed and abuzed''

digity x
04-01-2007, 09:46 AM
yes went riding yesterday at the pit having a great time for at least 4 hours then it happened oooffooffoofof'' i was going down this big hill pop started the x it ran then it made a funny sound from the top of the motor then it quit, after abusing my 200x hard for the time we road me and scooterroo and some other fellas, she died ahahahahahha lol, this kid who we met was 13 years old riding a 500 predator who his parents bought for him(lucky kid) pulled me and my dead x out of the pit threw mud and some snow to my truck i gave him a quick 5 spot thanked him and went home.to find out the cdi crapped the bed.quick fix this week and i will be jamming the x again.the little clip came off the peg behing the rotor and it popped off jamming the parts breaking destroying it.all and all it was still a blast.

scooterroo
04-01-2007, 10:08 AM
yeah that predator was a sweet bike, cant belive a 13 yr old owned it. pulled you and that trike thru the mud and snow and water with no probs. wasa goodtime yesterday, 3/4 of a tank of gas thru the blasta. get your butt to herba and order up that part chief, when i get back from florida we will spend that saturday in the pit all day!!!! shes almost ready to be opened up and abused on a bit. ting itng. nice pic.... whats that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* in the second pic, next to you holding in his hand, hahahahahaha.

hazard
04-01-2007, 11:47 AM
lol imagine what that kid is telling all his buddies at school.lol 13 yr old 500 pred lol sounds like a deathwish.

BigReds Forever
04-01-2007, 12:09 PM
thatll happen, my springs poped off on the 200s, they got ground up in there and messed everything up

scooterroo
04-01-2007, 01:20 PM
well thats what happened to his as well, sorta. the little e-clip on the pivot came off, got chewed all up and ground up inside it, and eventually it came loose when working and it was a mess from then on. easy fix though digity, we'll have that thing up and running in no time flat.

digity x
04-01-2007, 07:22 PM
it will be running long before you even get back from florida son,count on it''

edog
04-01-2007, 08:44 PM
PM Sent...............