PDA

View Full Version : 200 ES Big Red starting question, help!

Jamie R.
03-23-2007, 07:06 AM
I found this site this week and it is a very nice site!!! I used to ride 3 wheelers when I was 10 to 17 years old and then kind of got out of it, but they were fun to ride!!! This question relates to one of my ole' 3 trikes! I was trying to bring back to life my ole' 200 ES Big Red. I was trying to see if the motor would at least turn over. The key switch is broke so I will have to get another one of those, but before I have to spend any money on it I was wanting to hear the motor turn over. How can I spin the motor over, jump start it by crossing wires or anything? I can cut the wires going to the key switch if this makes things easier because like I said the key switch is broke. I would like to get this 'ole ride going again, any suggestions.

Jamie R.

200xman
03-23-2007, 07:28 AM
You could allways try the pull starter.:welcome: With a good battery connected you can put 12v to the yellow/red wire that goes to the soleniod and that will make it turn over.

Jamie R.
03-23-2007, 08:32 AM
I should have stated i nthe first post that the pull rope was broke, so I am having to rely on electric power for now. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Jamie R.

SYKO
03-23-2007, 08:50 AM
moultrie!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! another trike head that close to me!!!! take the pull starter cover off and turn it with a long screw driver throught the rope catch basket

what kind of trikes do you got?? got any cool places over there to ride?? I got a few over here plus my own track!! i'm in ADEL BABY!! lol!! hit me up man!! we can
ride out sometime!

also welcome to the boards man!! if you need any help with your rigs bring'em over!!! I'll get you going!

:pics: :pics: :beer

:welcome:

Jamie R.
03-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the info! Yeah you are'nt to far away from me. I might have to give you a holler for some help. I have two 110's, 200M,200E,200ES, and the one that runs..450ES Foreman 4x4. I would like to get some of my ole' trikes going, but they are in bad shape. Hey P.M. me your number cause I might need to give you call about this ride. Take it easy.

Jamie R.

SYKO
03-23-2007, 03:42 PM
pm has been sent good buddy!