PDA

View Full Version : LRD Performance - Engine Kit

ceaserthethird
03-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Hey guy's looking at - LRD Performance - for some up grade's

Their Local Here in Oregon , and Cater to the 250R 2 Strokes ! :beer

Any Comment's on them ? :confused:

Looking at Buying the - LRD Honda TRX250R 300 Power Valve Cylinder Kit :w00t:

Let me know if any one here is using their Kit's & what they think ?

WWW.LRDPerformance.Com

Dammit!
03-21-2007, 12:43 PM
Ask deathman53. That's the kit he's running if I remember right.

350xBomb
03-21-2007, 01:34 PM
I hear good things about theyre porting and kits but Ive heard from a few that they kinda cut corners if they put yer bike back together, but thats neither here nor there. When I have mine ported thats where Ill take it. But, theres only one dude who does all of it and I guess hes been on vacation or something for a bit cause a few guys I know have been in line for a while.

deathman53
03-21-2007, 07:17 PM
I have 2 of them. I like them. When you order the 300 pwervalve kit, ask them for the head that the plug is at an angle, if you tell them its going on a atc, they will know what you are talking about. Standard they give the heads with the plug straight up in the center, its a major pain to acces the plug, especailly on a 85 frame. I have one on a atc and another on trx, I use 39 pwk, cr rad valve, 1/2 spacer, billet dual o-ring flange on the exhaust. The atc has a pt hi-rev pipe and trx has a lrd pipe. I got sick of bugging them about when they are gonna re-make the atc pipe they had(still have the mold, as well for air-cooled 250rs). Be aware that they are gonna send you a 85/86 style piston, so be prepared to buy long rod spacer plate kit if you have 87-89 rod. Its a nickel-sil sleave and o-ring head, so follow their instructions for assembly. Mine uses ddj needle, 170 main, I don't know what the pilot jet is, but I know it doesn't idle on its own, but runs like a bat outta hell.