PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lake Opener??

RoscoW
03-20-2007, 11:05 PM
Did I see some people are heading to the dunes soon, When?? My Brother and I were talking tonight about possibly going for the April 1 opening day. Is Sunday the 1st day there open or is it the whole weekend?? Anyone know?

Ross..

tecat-z
03-21-2007, 07:15 AM
Yes we are heading up on good friday. April 6th. There will be a few of us from the boards going that day hopefully. Last years good friday ride was beautiful with sun and low 70s. The weather will be the determining factor however. Looking forward to a great ride.

Fuzzy8766
03-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Well I may be able to go on the 6th myself. It would be a blast to meet some more members and get a great ride in. I've never been dune riding and would love to go if I get the chance.

tecat-z
03-21-2007, 04:46 PM
Lets do it. What ya gonna be bringin? Have any other friends with 3 wheels. I'd like to see 8-10 trikes there. Would be a blast. Hopefully the weather cooperates again this year.

dizasterzrfun69
03-21-2007, 08:19 PM
Man i wish i could get my 85 R all up and running within the next 2 weeks. If i could I'd definately like to go. I still havent been there but heard its a blast.

erectordale
03-21-2007, 11:46 PM
I don't know if I will make it or not but we are trying for sure

Fuzzy8766
03-22-2007, 09:46 AM
tcat-z I'll do my best to be there. I'll be on my 250sx. Is there going to be a meeting spot or anything like that? If I can find someone else that wants to go I may put them on the 200es and bring them along. I also found another member not far from here that I've sent a PM to and I'll see if he wants to go as well.

tecat-z
03-22-2007, 11:32 PM
The parking lot is the place to be. We plan on being there at 9 a.m. sharp to get set up. Theres only one lot and one way in so we can't miss each other. If for some reason the weather is awful on Friday i am keeping my Saturday open as well. My fingers are crossed for a great ride, and meeting other people from the boards. The more the trikes the better.

AJZ_200X
03-23-2007, 12:23 AM
I will also be up there the second week,unless weather is bad...going to be crowded for sure. Hope to meet some of you up there! be safe everyone and have fun!

dizasterzrfun69
03-23-2007, 12:26 AM
hey tecat-Z I wont make it this time but keep me in mind. I'd love to go to silver lake sometime or event he badlands or something. I just have all my toys apart trying to get ready for tf07 right now. Definately keep me in mind though.

x.system
03-23-2007, 11:42 PM
I'm going to try and make it up there but it will probably be Saturday, how long you going to be up there?

tecat-z
03-24-2007, 03:56 AM
Well we usually go up 2-3 times a year, but our schedules are always open for the dunes. During the summer i have friends who have 2 properties within 1 mile of the place so we go up on Friday night, ride Saturday, go home Sunday. We're under 3 hours to get there so it's not bad. However on good friday were driving up Friday morning and goin home that evening or when were all wore out. Last year we rode up there with Kintore and his dad, Slothmix, and a couple guys from Wisconsin. Sorry cant remember his name. Good times!

Huffa
03-24-2007, 07:33 AM
I can't make this one (wish I could though) but under the TF ride forum there is another one planned in May which I plan to go to.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=66324

:wondering Odd that this ride/post was not moved over to that forum because that is where it belongs.

You guys going to take a lot of pictures ?

edog
03-24-2007, 08:42 AM
Your just afraid of the power of the R.:D

Sound like fun.:w00t: