PDA

View Full Version : Big Red forks

truoss
04-25-2003, 08:43 PM
I think someone posted a message about this a while back, and I am wondering what the outcome was. I need to replace the forks on my 85 Big Red 250es, and am thinking about upgrading to 200X forks, or 350X forks. Is it for sure that these forks will bold right on to the Big Red? Does it matter what year 200X or 350X I get the froks from? I need to know FOR SURE what fits and what does not fit. Thanks
Truoss

Also, if anyone has a left-rear fender for an 85 Big Red for sale, please contact me.

Howdy
04-25-2003, 09:41 PM
Any 200x or 350x front end set up will work. How ever you must swap out the entire front end ( triple trees, forks, hub tire & rim, brakes ect. ).

I am 99% sure you will love the improvement.
Howdy

truoss
04-26-2003, 04:36 PM
Howdy, do you have a complete front end? I have found a couple, but they are way too expensive for me.

smokeyhonda
04-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Hello I think yhat was my original question about the fork swap. I haven't had any luck w/ finding a front end either, too expensive or the wrong size. I've decided to keep my atc in stock trim for now. My axle is the problem for now, does anyone know where to get a new one? E-bay had one but some lucky bidder beat me out.