PDA

View Full Version : 87 125M rubber tabs

Huffa
03-10-2007, 12:43 PM
:wondering I have no idea where these go ? They belong to the 125 for sure, I took them off, no memory of doing so though.

Anyone on here (I know there are a few?) that has a 86/87 125M, do you mind if I bug (PM/email) you till this thing is done?

It's not like I didn't take pictures and notes when taking apart but I'm still finding things that I just have not a clue where they go.

I always do that, it's like "Yea, for sure I'll remember that location where the part goes, then weeks goes by and it's like :wondering :confused: :confused: :wondering

Dirtcrasher
03-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Those look alot like the rubbers that attach to the rear of the gas tank on my 86 200X. They keep the fender from rubbing on the tank.

Not sure if thats your 125M application, check it out...

Huffa
03-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Those look alot like the rubbers that attach to the rear of the gas tank on my 86 200X. They keep the fender from rubbing on the tank.

Not sure if thats your 125M application, check it out...

:Bounce :D :beer Your absolutely right!

I wasted a 1/2 hour looking all over on the frame for a place for them to go, never would of thought to look on gas tank!

Keep helping me like this DC and I will sell you one of my avatar stickers at my cost, that's if your interested at all.

Thanks buddy, now I can go back to work on it, that was bugging me. It blows when you bolt 3 things down only to have to back track to put that forgotten part on and I was afraid that's what might of happened.

I can tell quite a bit of 125M questions (where does?) will be coming up for the next few days at least.