PDA

View Full Version : hello from oklahoma

okieRrider
04-25-2003, 12:43 AM
hello everyone i'm in oklahoma and have an 85 200x and an excellent condition 83 suzuki alt50 trail buddy my son rides, he's 4, here's some pics and would love to hear from anyone else in oklahoma. thanks, 200x driver

okieRrider
04-25-2003, 12:47 AM
here's one of my boy and his

excelblder
04-25-2003, 07:34 AM
i live in oklahoma to ponca city are you going to little sahra this weekend for rattlesnake :Beerchug

Tri-Z dude
04-25-2003, 03:49 PM
i live in oklahoma
Wanette
a small town that isnt populated enough

wanting200x250r
04-26-2003, 12:06 AM
Hey I'm going to the snake hunt this weekend too, but I'm not going to take the trikes I live up In Arkansas City, Kansas. We ought to go ride sometime.

Josh

okieRrider
04-26-2003, 12:22 AM
thanks for the reply's and its great to meet other okies on these boards. are any of y'all planning to go to the midwest trike rally in june? i'm going and bringin 11 other friends also. hope y'all can make it. thanks 200x driver

Instinctz
04-26-2003, 12:32 AM
Howdy 200x rider, and all the other okies/mid westerns. I am infact going to the midwest trike meet. And even another fact, me and chainsaw are cordinating another website for us.

www.midwesttrikers.com , its still underdevelopment, and sense ive been so busy the forums are not working yet (I burgerd them up) but should be by monday.

I am going to little sahara saterday for snake hunt, I will be riding a 250r, and my dad will be on the 350x with a ripped seat. We have red flag pole, and the 350x has black flag pole.

I like to ride wheelies for along ways, so if you see some dude attempting to ride wheelies alot and falls on his ass, its me. :rolleyes:

Its great that you are bringing so many of your friends to our trike meet, I almost called it Trike Fest (R), but that word seems to be taking, lol @howdy 8) . We will have riding wear, and magnetic stickers, and real stickers for sale from the website to our members soon enough. But problems always, I mean always pop up. :twisted: