PDA

View Full Version : Calling the OTC . . .

3WheelsForever
03-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Hey guys, had a few shirts made up and Im willing to get some more if theres any interest. I made them up on uberprints.com and recieved them today. They look to be really good quality, only time will tell. I can get them in sizes S-XXL. The more we order the cheaper we get them. The designs were digitally printed but we can also get them screen printed. The screen printing is cheaper and there is a minimum order of 12 shirts but Im not sure about quality difference. Id like to also get a black shirt made with Derrick Adams avatar on the front and center. If we order more I think Im going to make the image on the back a bit bigger. Let me know what you guys think.

tyman
03-02-2007, 06:00 PM
its pretty cool!

Dusty
03-02-2007, 06:12 PM
ohh yea im down to get a couple

team-red-rider
03-02-2007, 07:00 PM
same here how much?

Derrick Adams
03-02-2007, 07:20 PM
LOVE IT!! Shoot me your address and i'll send some cash. I want 1 of each!

I agree the back image being a little bigger would be better. I love the black one, totally bad-@ss.

tyman
03-02-2007, 07:51 PM
the black one is by far the best.. the others are cool, but the white kinda reminds me of a gym shirt... were all dieing to know how much these will be... include shipping in the price...

3leggeddog
03-02-2007, 09:04 PM
yeap,pm me your addy,i'll send money!

Yamahondaman
03-02-2007, 09:18 PM
I Want Some !!!! :-)

max
03-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Let me know how much/when and where?????$$$$$$$

atctim
03-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Shelly and I will take one each. PM me your details - I'll PM you the sizes and paypal to an address you PM me.

3WheelsForever
03-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Ok guys, PM me your sizes and how many you want. Id like to wait a few days incase others are interested. After everyone gives me there details I will be able to figure out pricing. I also made the back image on the white shirts larger and it looks much better. Can anyone remove the black around the OTC Skull for the black shirts?

One other thing . . Does anyone have a prefrence on the white shirts, do you like them with the black collars or do you want to go with a regular Hanes shirt? The price is cheaper on the Hanes also, here are some pics

Howdy
03-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Ok guys, PM me your sizes and how many you want. Id like to wait a few days incase others are interested. After everyone gives me there details I will be able to figure out pricing. I also made the back image on the white shirts larger and it looks much better. Can anyone remove the black around the OTC Skull for the black shirts?
One other thing . . Does anyone have a prefrence on the white shirts, do you like them with the black collars or do you want to go with a regular Hanes shirt? The price is cheaper on the Hanes also, here are some pics

Maybe you can just reverse the colors in a picture program.
Howdy