PDA

View Full Version : Are there any others out there......

trikes=fun2
02-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Who have a rear suspension kit on there 200s i was just wonderin to see if im one of the only ones or not.:beer

dickieg89
02-25-2007, 03:42 PM
i want to say the name nicholson made fully suspended 200s', but I've done nothing but move heavy appliances this weekend and am partialy-delerious.

trikes=fun2
02-25-2007, 03:49 PM
i want to say the name nicholson made fully suspended 200s', but I've done nothing but move heavy appliances this weekend and am partialy-delerious.Id post pics of mine but I need a camera .......i posted some awhile back in 05 in here and then again in 06 but they no longer work lol

Vealmonkey
02-25-2007, 05:24 PM
I've got 2 different kits, 1 bolt on, 1 weld on. I have pics of the bolt on kit. The weld on kit is down in my basement not being used right now.

trikes=fun2
02-25-2007, 05:36 PM
I've got 2 different kits, 1 bolt on, 1 weld on. I have pics of the bolt on kit. The weld on kit is down in my basement not being used right now.
I must have the weld on kit because mine looks nothing like that bolt on one lol. Oh and what size holeshots are on there and how much did they each cost.

Vealmonkey
02-26-2007, 01:05 AM
The holeshots are 20". I got them with the wheels as a package deal at the local yamaha dealership. I really got them to fit the 350x, but I ended up putting my durablue hubs and those wheels and tires on the suspension frame. I have aluminum rims that will fit the stock hubs, just need to buy some new tires so all three will match. I will switch the new tires and rims on the 350x after winter. I will also have to put on my front fender and get a pic one of these days.
And the cost of the wheels and tires was less than $200, can't remember how much exactly. Bought them with a bunch of other stuff.