PDA

View Full Version : Scored some NOS old school Maiers today

Dammit!
02-13-2007, 07:25 PM
The pink 200x super scoops are already spoken for. Don't know what I'm going to do with the purple R front fender and shrouds. Had to get them though just because I haven't seen any in 15 years. Might ebay them. An all black and purple R would be slick though...

If anybody knows where I can score a new set of purple rear fenders let me know!

Aussieduner
02-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Are they the old flat type plastic Doug ?

Orangecnty250r
02-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Not crazy about the colors but talk about RARE!!!!!!

ChrisD
02-13-2007, 09:25 PM
I want to know who scored the maier short track tank shrouds from the dealer on ebay. He had a red set and a blue one. I had them on my watch list, then the auction was cancelled.

Dammit!
02-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Are they the old flat type plastic Doug ?

All the old Maier stuff is flat.

I like the purple. I just don't know when I might ever get around to using it.

350xBomb
02-13-2007, 10:33 PM
If I was gonna race Id race with a pink bike cause there is only one thing worse than havin your ass handed to you by a dude on a pink bike. Thats why I would have to be the fastest racer in the world...cause theres nothing worse than losing with a pink bike

Huffa
02-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Cool MAN, I love stuff like that. I pulled a "bought it but at the moment could not use it" stunt like that too with a Hondaline fairing, I searched for a bracket for it and ended up buying a R with the fairing already on! :lol:

Maybe another R is coming your way too?

For now, why don't you make a peg board parts display of cool items you got? What's the sense of buying them if you don't display them?