PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Trikers need help

Tecate250
01-31-2007, 07:34 PM
I have been causing alot of trouble riding a trike and the mind set it brings. I am on the verge of getting banned because of sticking up for trikes in my regin. Only 1 other triker is standing up with me.
I have met good people on there so there not all bad. Its also easier to organize runs. Im trying to get a race with trikes only so we can shut them up about "this is a racing only site" And 3 wheelers are not aloud.:TrikesOwn and thats that.
The board is at atlanticmx.com

smyers33
01-31-2007, 08:29 PM
Do what now? What your saying is that people are giving you crap for riding a trike? Forget them if thats the case. My neighbor gives me crap all the time. Do I care? Hell no, I just keep on roostin! Can't understand your post but thats what I thougt you were getting at?

atctim
01-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Does Derrick Adams know you stole his picture for your avatar over there???

J/K - I was gonna post something up overthere - but I find it would be better to just steer clear of the ignorance on that board.

RCGUY
01-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Tecate that site isn't worth your time its all about quads and bikes and if you don't have a new fourstoke your not cool . I used to post there but got tired of all the bs and very rarely go there anymore . And if you say anything they don't like you'll get banned so i wouldn't even waste your time on that site .

Jeff

Meat-BoX
01-31-2007, 09:42 PM
I tell them that they take a different riding style than the quads and that it takes skill, balls and an urge to hang it out. Ive had 3 wheelers all my life on and off and I only crashed once. The 1st time I threw a leg over one in the early 80's. I started on dirt bikes and so when I went around a corned I put my leg down and promptly ran myself over.:crazy: I never made that mistake again and have been lucky with the trikes so far. But I got my new King Quad in March and within the 1st hour I rolled it. A few months later I put it over the nose at Trikefest going about 10 mph. What Im saying is all off road rides are dangerous but if you ride within your limits and set up your ride correctly you should be fine. All these people think im crazy because I ride 3 wheelers but when I bust my Tecate out and rip em up they start saying " Man I should get one of those" Also remember only a select few can rid on 3 wheels all others are just ignorant or too young to even remember 3 wheelers. Hold your ground, be chill, and if they have a problem tell em "LETS RACE":TrikesOwn
Also remember Trikes got a bad name because fools were riding without proper gear, drunk, or just thought they could hop on one and just ride. Those days are long gone, most riders wear protection, dont get stupid and respect their ride.:beer

Tecate250
02-02-2007, 01:58 PM
I could give a rats ass about 90% of them. But its hard to find people to go riding with in my local area. I seen a few names that screwed me over in the past And did not loose my cool till they started fighting with me ever post. I had a thread halifax area and it turned into a blood bath. Id like to organize a race with trikes in nova scotia but finding people with race trikes is hard. I love this site to death but 99.9% of the cool people here I will never go biking with due to location.
This site is a local site that I have met up with some old friends. But alot more ass holes tho.