PDA

View Full Version : Quick Vid & Pics

Dusty
01-21-2007, 07:33 PM
well i rode for a little bit this evenen got a short vid of me showin of to my nieces lol.....and a couple pics of me on my Z.....:TrikesOwn
Enjoy:beer
Dusty
1st Pic is my puppy on my 70
2nd pic is me and my niece
3rd is me and my niece

Kintore
01-21-2007, 07:46 PM
Sweet budd! You need to come up here asap, we got more snow than you can handle! well not really but come on up anyways!

russell56443
01-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Cool,I love riding in the snow,my R pushes way more than the KLT200 I had did,turning is a challenge at times lol!
If your Lab is anything like mine dont leave it in the garage with the trikes,it's hard to buff out the teeth marks!!!:eek:

smokinp
01-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Cool..:beer

traxxasx
01-22-2007, 04:16 AM
so wheres the vid?

Dusty
01-22-2007, 04:02 PM
the vid is comming.....lol..tryna post it

Kintore
01-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Hey dusty brother, send it to me via msn/hotmail/email and ill host her for ya! :)

Dusty
01-22-2007, 04:27 PM
well im tryin her on putfile right now and if she dont work there i will send her your way..

Kintore
01-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Alrighty pal, just hollar!

Dusty
01-22-2007, 04:48 PM
kintore gimme your e-mail

Kintore
01-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Sent, now just send her back and ill upload.

Dusty
01-25-2007, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWNp5h_CL8s

Dusty
01-25-2007, 07:20 PM
finally i can post this video its short but oh well lol.....

Kintore
01-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Love it buddy! Z seems to be working good, hows that case?

Love the kid tee heeing in the back ground lmao

Dusty
01-25-2007, 07:22 PM
man the z runs great that new case is awesome but now one side of my bike looks brand new...lol...yea my nieces were amazed....i was just showin off in front of them lol...

Dusty
01-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Cool,I love riding in the snow,my R pushes way more than the KLT200 I had did,turning is a challenge at times lol!
If your Lab is anything like mine dont leave it in the garage with the trikes,it's hard to buff out the teeth marks!!!:eek:

yea he chews on everything...chewed a hole right through the carpet....but otherwise hes awesome....lol

tito500r
01-25-2007, 07:30 PM
um has any body noticed that he has no helmet on, nore the little girl? who shouldn't be on there any way. this was why our trikes got banned . need i say more?

Dusty
01-25-2007, 07:55 PM
hahaha howd i know someone was gonna say that....listen i do own a helmet and i always ride helmet less unless im racing....and my niece doesnt have one on because i was going about walking speed....and trikes didnt get banned cause people didnt wear helmets if that was the case then everything would be banned..also they just signed a 10 year agreement to not produce them....and people brake there backs and necks and everything else with helmets on and if i wreck its my fault no one elses....so please dont get on my case...if you dont like the vid or pics dont watch it....i dont say nothin to nobody so keep your thoughts to your self....

Dusty
01-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Ohh no my dog wasnt wearing a helmet either..lol...hahaha

350xBomb
01-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Not to say that the grass is greener or anything, but I like the rule that 3wheeler.org has on helmets....everyone knows they should wear a helmet and that is their choice as an adult. There are strong feeling on both sides and since most people arent gonna be swayed by the opinions or remarks of someone over the internet we might as well just keep those thoughs to yerself. This way the people who dont care (like me) dont have to read these downer post about how the lack of a helmet help the onset of the CONCENT decree (not ban).

Squirrel Master
01-25-2007, 08:33 PM
WeeeeeeOhhhhhhWeeeeeOhhhhhhhh

Here come the helmet police!!!!!

Dusty
01-25-2007, 08:35 PM
yea bomb i know what ya mean...

Dusty
01-25-2007, 08:38 PM
i wish they would make there own thread about it and stop being a:postwhore and messin up my none helmit wearing association thread with what i do and there lack of trike knowledge...lol...oh well it'll never stop:beer

Derrick Adams
01-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Dusty dont really need a helmet. Not like he has any brains to protect anyhow. lol

If you rode with him you'd see what I mean! One crazy MoFo.

tito500r
01-25-2007, 11:01 PM
hey sorry for opening my mouth yea i know about the agreement also. yea it's *Edited**Edited* own fault if u wreck with out a helmet but what about her? so i geuss i'll get off *Edited**Edited* back.

random-strike
01-25-2007, 11:08 PM
um has any body noticed that he has no helmet on, nore the little girl? who shouldn't be on there any way. this was why our trikes got banned . need i say more?

to top it of tit500r doesnt have much of a clue about anything.

trikes were never banned

tito500r
01-25-2007, 11:28 PM
um i know, bann, agreement same thing can't sell them right duh. and if most of the people on this site think this is ok well thats sad. oh yes random strike i see from the looks of your pic you don't wear a helmet either. i'm sure back in the 80's that would have gotten u far in racing. and wile *Edited**Edited* at it put another six pack in *Edited**Edited* cooler rack wile *Edited**Edited* bar hopping. maybe main line it too. yea that would be be cool

3leggeddog
01-25-2007, 11:47 PM
hey yo tito,wheres your brother micheal?don't you jackson folks have something better to do then whine about helmets?

i agree,i almost always wear a helmet,but i'm too good looking to get messed up by a crash.

so heres the deal,your entilted to your opion,beliefs,and habits,but don't rag someone cause they don't demonstrate"proper atv eticate".or what ever you call it.

yo crust,nice pics,and video doggy.glad to see you rockin out!!

russell56443
01-26-2007, 12:03 AM
Oh Boy,another helmet thread lol!!!!!!!!
I live out in the middle of nowhere so it dosnt matter but you must have some really cool neighbors Dusty,when I lived in Florida I got yelled at for my truck being to loud,music anything they could b***h about lol!!!

Dusty
01-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Dusty dont really need a helmet. Not like he has any brains to protect anyhow. lol

If you rode with him you'd see what I mean! One crazy MoFo.

yea i rele dont have any brains..lol...thanks derrick..i appreciate the support

Dusty
01-26-2007, 12:23 AM
hey yo tito,wheres your brother micheal?don't you jackson folks have something better to do then whine about helmets?

i agree,i almost always wear a helmet,but i'm too good looking to get messed up by a crash.

so heres the deal,your entilted to your opion,beliefs,and habits,but don't rag someone cause they don't demonstrate"proper atv eticate".or what ever you call it.

yo crust,nice pics,and video doggy.glad to see you rockin out!!

B whats up doggy i see your in oregon pretty sweet there im guessin you need to hurry back so we can kick it...errrrrrffff...thanks for the support blanket i feel warmer inside now..lol...