PDA

View Full Version : fattire finally on the t3

scooterroo
01-20-2007, 11:48 AM
well the t3 looks more like a 85 t3 should now. got rid of that gay blaster tire and rim i had on it to roll it around the garage. soon as my blaster is back up and running, i am going full bore on the t3 motor. geeeez i wish i can this thing done before trikefest!!!!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/scooterroo/fattire021.jpg

tyman
01-20-2007, 12:53 PM
i'd say this is the nicest looking t3 i've ever seen... its so crisp and clean... very very nice....

gvmc45
01-20-2007, 02:47 PM
the front tire is fine and all but the rear fenders are what makes your t3 stand out from the masses.btw the green and white combo is the best there is for a t3,though i am just slightly biased.very nice.

BigGreenMachine
01-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Very nice!

Man, I can't wait to ride mine again! ....or see it complete for that matter.

T3 LOPES
01-21-2007, 11:12 AM
looks nice scoot, I sure hope you getter done. I'd really like to see some nice t3's there this year . I saw a sneek peek on one yesterday and it is nice.Your going to have some compitition if you make it. As far as mine goes . I'm not changeing much, a few things here and there. I just hope mine can compete with such nice t3's that are out there. Hows the motor work comeing along? Whats up with the blue motor thats in it ? It looks to me that your doing one hell of a job on it . Your takeing your time and doing it right.Looks great. If you need more options on what to do about bottom end let me know . Keep up the good work. Lopes

digity x
01-21-2007, 11:19 AM
yeah i was looking at it last night in his garage and hes doing a nice job on it. she is wide i hope he likes it and the way it handles an everything. my quadracer is wide as that and its fun to ride and slide so i think he will like it alot. another 85 t3 coming to life'' hopefully by the time summer is here he will have it done.

scooterroo
01-21-2007, 12:03 PM
i just need to get a new stator and flywheel on the one thats in it. plus i am rebuilding the topend on it. that motor i won off ebay witht hekx cylnder is going to be getting done as well. the guy from sprock racing pointed me into the direction of greg at cwr, havent heard back yet, but it is the weekend so i am in no hurry anyways. going to get new seals and bearings in that motor, and it needs a new crank and rod as well, besides that the clutch looks brand new, i mean brandnew, and it shifts thru the gears fine so besides the crank/rod and bearing and seals, nothing much besides a topend rebuild on that one as well. will have two t3 motors ready to go at anytime. the one is the blue one, the other will be aluminum and grayish colors, with polished parts here and there. plus i have a third thats a disaster case, lol. might dig into that one, but who knows. i just wanna get it running, lol. make it to trike fest if the wife allows, hahahha. lets just say uncle sam is coming, christmas part2 for scooter is coming as well!!! fingers crossed, she will be purring like a raped ape when all is said and done.

350xBomb
01-22-2007, 07:57 AM
How does the big tire affect handling...better or worse?

digity x
01-22-2007, 10:53 AM
i dont see any difference in the handling, i have had two 85 tecates two 85 200x's a 110 and a 200e and my brother had a 83 250r i road them all and to me they all felt the same.so but thats me ive hooked them up for rides to races and really didnt feel anything different.

smokinp
01-23-2007, 12:11 AM
wat are you running for back tires/rims?I like those:D

tecat-z
01-23-2007, 12:21 AM
Hey scoot, I reall hope you can make it to trikefest this year. We should have a pretty good turnout of first gen t3's if all goes well. And some very nice ones at that. I love all trikes, but its time for team green to represent!! Lookin good and good luck to ya

cr480r
01-23-2007, 01:35 AM
The fat tire looks great on there. You have a very nice machine. Nice work!