PDA

View Full Version : finally - pics of my tri z 250

erikb45
01-15-2007, 09:49 PM
a couple of you guys asked for pics so here we go. just got this 85 triz 250,

the price was really really good!! its beat up and needs some

work all around but love the look of this thing never saw one of these race

trikes untill the other day. and i received alot of help from the people on this

forum thanks to all proud member erikb45 :Bounce :w00t:

one more thing- i took the trike to a reputable race quad builder to get it tuned, and the owner , a younger guy said that he wouldnt let his workers ride this machine if they tuned it. he even said that he wouldn't ride it! there to dangerous. this is a little weird coming from someone who races and builds quads professionally. gave me a great feeling knowing that i own one and will ride the hell out of it!!!

just thought id pass that on to the people on here who canand arent afraid to ride real machines.

Bryan Raffa
01-15-2007, 10:46 PM
L@@KS good man, I can only see a couple things missing. witch makes it alot easer! Well worthy of a complete facelift...amazing what paint and plastic will do!

erikb45
01-15-2007, 10:59 PM
yeah a little plastic surgery deff needed

nouseforaname90
01-15-2007, 11:04 PM
The guy that told you he wouldn't let his guys ride it is obviously a retard. They are not dangerous at all.. trikes just get alot of negative attention. The rider is the dangerous part. If you don't know how to ride a trike and you disrepect the machine, it will disrespect you and you will get hurt. If you know how to ride, use proper body language/riding techniques, and you are not a complete moron, you will not get hurt. I own 4 trikes (including a Z), my dad owns 2, and I have been riding since I was 9 and I have not even flipped a trike let alone get badly injured on one. They are as safe as a quad; but trikes take skill.

erikb45
01-15-2007, 11:13 PM
:w00t: :w00t:

ceaserthethird
01-16-2007, 03:57 AM
New fender's and a Presure Wash ... you'll be set !

85deathride
01-16-2007, 05:41 AM
good find & thanks for the pics. enjoy it!!
:TrikesOwn :welcome:

cr480r
01-16-2007, 06:10 AM
one more thing- i took the trike to a reputable race quad builder to get it tuned, and the owner , a younger guy said that he wouldnt let his workers ride this machine if they tuned it. he even said that he wouldn't ride it! there to dangerous. this is a little weird coming from someone who races and builds quads professionally. .

What a joke. I wouldnt even let people like that touch my bike. :lol: :lol: :lol: