PDA

View Full Version : Trikesylvania

bigredtom250
01-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Trikesylvania I can finally post, you corrected my error for the year of my big red, it is a 1985 and not a 1984. I thank you and hope to hear more from you and anybody else as I will have some questions about my bike. I bought a Big Red 250ES from a guy for $100, it needs some work but runs pretty good. I am attempting to figure out the wiring (broken white wire with a fuse in it from battery to ? bike will not start now), have to replace battery so eletric start will work. Carb needs to be cleaned up, paint frame etc. but will enjoy when done. I use to ride a 250 R a number of years ago and loved it, now I am older and look forward to riding again (kid at heart). Thanks again bigredtom250 (1985)

85deathride
01-12-2007, 04:23 PM
I am new here too. You will find tons of good info from some really good people that are definitely into their trikes.....
:welcome:

SYKO
01-12-2007, 04:40 PM
welcome aboard gringo!!! Im not a big red junkie but there are plenty here that will chime in shorty and get you going!! also use the search box to find info, jsut make sure you check out the date of the post before you go adding anything, you may ask a question for a post that 3 years old!!, well any ways enjoy!!